• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Look what someone found

Lastly, my temper is usually VERY relaxed... until or unless I see a screw-job being done on someone who doesn't deserve it. My ire gets even more aggravated when the people doing the screw-job claim to be doing it out of "pure motives", when from what I keep witnessing, that is the OPPOSIT of the truth.
Yawn. I love the protestations of innocence, despite Mick Strider's own words and actions. Give it a rest already, unless you are actually going to rebut anything said.

I have not seen the place where Mickey Ray Burger refuted the fair and square claims made by anyone , including ME.

I have seen that Buck Knives seems to be with him. Last week I called Buck and complained. It was at night. The security Guard told me that he was taking down the message.

http://www.buckknives.com/

"deleted"

Maybe he was trying to say Thanks. Whatever. Burger/Strider is not a big Hero. Some of our men and women Have been!!!!!!!!

i hate to be a bastard, but who are you that a famous knife maker should drop everything to answer you? You must be some kind of important.

You know, I was just forwarded a really laughable thread posted elsewhere, where a bunch of people were patting themselves on the back about things and yukking it up, and I'm really astounded at how they can call anything posted thus far a "victory" for themselves.

Honestly... I'm astounded by the amount of self-delusion and denial that's going on. After I was done laughing at what I read, I picked out some key words, which I'm now going to use to illustrate.

First, it's amazing the lack of intestinal fortitude that any of the Mick Strider supports have... even when confronted with direct quotations from Mick Strider himself, not a single one of them can bear to admit that he's lied about himself. Not one. There's a remarkable silence from many of the formerly vocal parties, but even with the contradictory words from the horse's mouth itself, not one can even come forward and admit that Mick Strider lied about his combat service.

Then, let's talk about integrity, or the lack thereof, when someone willfully choses to stand by a liar, and then defend his actions. I mentioned this on another site where military posers are mocked with regularity... yet Mick Strider get's a special exemption.

Third, the capacity to suspend disbelief continues to astound me. Mick Strider posted an attachment allegedly from his attorney, which has already been mentioned a few times... if it's accurate, his attorney mentions that they offered to go to Somalia but that the prosecution rejected it. That's a far cry from the prosecutorial misconduct Mick Strider alledged here:
While in the courtroom, during my sentencing…when the prosecutor was supposed to be saying “Your Honor, we recommend Mr. Strider be sentenced to one year service in Somalia…” what came out of his mouth was “we changed our mind…”
http://www.badlandsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6774

Personally, if I was going to offer to go somewhere other than prison, I'd request the Playboy Mansion, and would probably get just as far as Mick Strider did.

Nevermind common sense, nevermind the federal sentencing guidelines, nevermind the troop withdrawals from Somalia, or the sheer idiocy of giving someone who perpetrated an armed carjacking a plane ticket out of the country, never mind that we haven't done the "join the army or go to jail" thing since the draft ended. Never mind that Mick Strider had a "lame spine" :jerkit: or would require retraining, or the utter lack of special skills or that the Feds sentence would have him be an armed felon.

Nevermind the drug millionaires who've offered to give up all their cash to not go to the federal pen. No, some people think a special exception would be made for Mick Strider. You know, one that his attorney was apparrently too incompetent to document & get down in writing, or even mention during his correspondance, instead just mentioning an offer that was rejected.

No, these people are still able to disregard all the facts.

Heck, I even called this:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417620&postcount=321

I guess my speculation was right on the money. That note that Mick Strider posted didn't help his case at all. I didn't even have to tear it apart on here - anyone with any measure of objectivity or intelligence can read the plain english. Several forum members did just that.

In my opinion, what we're seeing here is that some people are so invested in the lie that they can't afford to give up because the loss of face & monetary investments would be too great for them to bear. It's pretty sad.

You know, I was just forwarded a really laughable thread posted elsewhere, where a bunch of people were patting themselves on the back about things and yukking it up, and I'm really astounded at how they can call anything posted thus far a "victory" for themselves.

You aren't really that surprised are you?

So did you know that to get to see what is posted on some of the links that SPARK has talked about you have to sign-up and become an offical member of that different forum?

I wanted to see what SPARK was talking about , so I signed up there to have a look around.

That website is very much a Pro-Strider knives site.
The aim of the website is to push the Strider product,,,
this is so clearly the case as I found, that I dont get how anyone would go to that site looking for anything except the pro-Strider point of view.

Thus, it's silly for us here to copy stuff off of such a site, for it's like quoteing text of a Honda car ad...you already know at the start that you are getting only one side of an arguement...thus its also silly to get upset over anything posted on that site.

People who seem to live and die by what others are posting about them on such websites need to find other things to do with their time...

Nevermind common sense, nevermind the federal sentencing guidelines, nevermind the troop withdrawals from Somalia, or the sheer idiocy of giving someone who perpetrated an armed carjacking a plane ticket out of the country, never mind that we haven't done the "join the army or go to jail" thing since the draft ended. Never mind that Mick Strider had a "lame spine" :jerkit: or would require retraining, or the utter lack of special skills or that the Feds sentence would have him be an armed felon.

Not true Spark,

Donald Breedan a.k.a.Jonas Blane went from being a convicted armed felon (also something illegal with cars and guns) to an E5 - leading Delta Force Special Blacks Ops. It's on the internet - GOOGLE it FFS.

Honestly... I'm astounded by the amount of self-delusion and denial that's going on. After I was done laughing at what I read, I picked out some key words, which I'm now going to use to illustrate.

First, it's amazing the lack of intestinal fortitude that any of the Mick Strider supports have... even when confronted with direct quotations from Mick Strider himself, not a single one of them can bear to admit that he's lied about himself. Not one. There's a remarkable silence from many of the formerly vocal parties, but even with the contradictory words from the horse's mouth itself, not one can even come forward and admit that Mick Strider lied about his combat service.

Then, let's talk about integrity, or the lack thereof, when someone willfully choses to stand by a liar, and then defend his actions. I mentioned this on another site where military posers are mocked with regularity... yet Mick Strider get's a special exemption.

Third, the capacity to suspend disbelief continues to astound me. Mick Strider posted an attachment allegedly from his attorney, which has already been mentioned a few times... if it's accurate, his attorney mentions that they offered to go to Somalia but that the prosecution rejected it. That's a far cry from the prosecutorial misconduct Mick Strider alledged here:
http://www.badlandsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6774

Personally, if I was going to offer to go somewhere other than prison, I'd request the Playboy Mansion, and would probably get just as far as Mick Strider did.

Nevermind the drug millionaires who've offered to give up all their cash to not go to the federal pen. No, some people think a special exception would be made for Mick Strider. You know, one that his attorney was apparrently too incompetent to document & get down in writing, or even mention during his correspondance, instead just mentioning an offer that was rejected.

No, these people are still able to disregard all the facts.

Heck, I even called this:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417620&postcount=321

I guess my speculation was right on the money. That note that Mick Strider posted didn't help his case at all. I didn't even have to tear it apart on here - anyone with any measure of objectivity or intelligence can read the plain english. Several forum members did just that.

In my opinion, what we're seeing here is that some people are so invested in the lie that they can't afford to give up because the loss of face & monetary investments would be too great for them to bear. It's pretty sad.

i have posted that i think he lied and its wrong to do that.

what exactly will it take for you to be satisfied with this issue??

all this thread is is the same old bullshit over and over and over again, nothing new here.

as i said before imho this isnt gonna end well for anyone.

Do you remember the original star trek episode where there was a dual with Kirk (I think) and an Alien with loud annoying music?
This could be done again, maybe a as an opener for WWE RAW.
Spark and the Ranger from the North.... Strider.
I'll get me 6 pack of Suds.

Yes.

No. ;)

As for what you may have "heard" I look like, I probably don't look like that much anymore. I cut all my (very red) hair off a few months back and donated it to Locks of Love. So I'm probably not all that attractive... and it's doubtful I fall into the category of "deadly". Lastly, my temper is usually VERY relaxed... until or unless I see a screw-job being done on someone who doesn't deserve it. My ire gets even more aggravated when the people doing the screw-job claim to be doing it out of "pure motives", when from what I keep witnessing, that is the OPPOSIT of the truth.

Take care.

m1
I think you are understating yourself, as you would ;)
Tell me do you have the Irish green eyes or the Nordic blue eyes?

It is nice to see time being taken out of this important goings on to hit on Michelle via the internet. Remembering the finer things in life is important.

Thus, it's silly for us here to copy stuff off of such a site

The barrier to silly was passed a while back. One thread covering the subject has even been Godwin'd. At this point there really isn't anything left to disgrace.

Hopefully now that Mick Strider is 'back' this can come to a close. I think if he stops by 1SKS, maybe poses for some photos and signs a few autographs, gives Kevin the attention he so obviously wants, this ugliness will be over.

I think if he stops by 1SKS, maybe poses for some photos and signs a few autographs, gives Kevin the attention he so obviously wants, this ugliness will be over.
I know a guy who has this great picture of himself and a friend posing with (post murder trial) O.J. Simpson. I think it makes a pretty funny picture, since O.J. obviously believes these guys were fans, but they just wanted a picture of themselves with a notorious figure. On the other hand, if a 2-bit liar and bullshit artist stops by 1SKS, I doubt anybody would flock to get their picture taken with him.

I Haven't Read This Entire Thread, But Someone In The Beginning Said It Would Not Be 30 Pages. Are You Sure?

First, it's amazing the lack of intestinal fortitude that any of the Mick Strider supports have...

Then, let's talk about integrity, or the lack thereof

So, you've been the paint store an got yourself an even bigger brush to stroke with.....? And after all this talk of personal attacks.

So, you've been the paint store an got yourself an even bigger brush to stroke with.....? And after all this talk of personal attacks.

Like I said, I got forwarded a thread, and after I stopped laughing from reading it, I picked out some of the more choice words that were used. Sad, but true. I'd suggest reading the thread in question for yourself if you are going to harp about my "personal attacks" though.

I know a guy who has this great picture of himself and a friend posing with (post murder trial) O.J. Simpson. I think it makes a pretty funny picture, since O.J. obviously believes these guys were fans, but they just wanted a picture of themselves with a notorious figure. On the other hand, if a 2-bit liar and bullshit artist stops by 1SKS, I doubt anybody would flock to get their picture taken with him.
This statement appears to be the one that got me banned from that toxic green forum. :)

Back