• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Low-ride Spyderco clips - fits Paramilitary, Delica, Endura, Native, Manix...

I'm assuming these are still available...
I'll take 3 with the logo if you have them, or no logo if the others aren't available.
On my way to PayPal to send you some loot. :)

Received the clips earlier today and they are awesome! My szabo just got better!
Appreciate it!!

Thanks Steel, thanks Munchy. I'm glad they suit you guys!

Yessir Lucky, I have some left in both logo and plain.

I get a charge out of seeing the clips on you all's knives - if you say in your paypal payment that you'll post a pic to the thread, take a buck off the cost of each one.

Thanks everyone for your support of my project!

I get a charge out of seeing the clips on you all's knives - if you say in your paypal payment that you'll post a pic to the thread, take a buck off the cost of each one.

Awesome man, sending payment for one now!

Thanks!

A pleasure doing business with you Casey Thanks for offering such a great product at such a reasonable price I will be ordering another one soon . Rich

I received my two clips. Very pleased with them. I had one slated for my green PM2 and that is what I am carrying today. It functions very nicely, and I like the shortness of it. I did not get an example of the first clips that were not tight enough, but mine is perfect, Ti can be springy, and he has it right now. I put the other clip on the Domino (I inquired about it working or not before hand). It does work, but the pinch point of the clip is in the cut out of the lock bar. As far as I can tell it functions 100% like normal. I feel no difference in opening in closing due to potentially more pressure put on the lock bar. It looks fine imo as well. Ultimately, I decided to put that clip on my Gayle Bradley as I have another deep carry clip that hits better for the Domino. I love the Gayle Bradley with this clip. I may order one or two more and put it on the Domino. Very pleased with them would highly recommend. I will try to get some pictures up with the Gayle Bradley and Domino.

Casey, thanks for the quick delivery, these clips are awesome. The tension and fit is perfect, thanks for putting them up.

Some low-rider clip sweetness!
Thanks Casey. :)

qdzx.jpg

That was QUICK!! Now that I see more shots with the logo I wish I would have picked one of those up instead though!

Quick info for anyone interested:

-The tension is perfect
-It is obviously much more matte looking that the standard clip
-Due to the lowride design you "feel" it in your hand slightly more, but there aren't any hotspots. (for my hands)
-Disappears in the pocket as seen below.

Great clips!

Got mine today!! Thanks Casey, these clips are amazing and I can't believe how fast it showed up on my doorstep!!

Back