M-18 in Tactical Knives Magazine!

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Title says it all folks. Tactical Knives Magazine has done a feature on my M-18. Due to hit the shelves May 21st. I'm super excited. So go out, buy it, read it, pin it up over your bed and tattoo it on your forehead. Its all part of my plan of total world domination! :D

I told you Todd, but you didnt believe me ..lol I said "Some day, we are going to say, I knew Todd Hunt back before he was famous." Its like I'm Psychic or something.
Congratz Man, You sure worked hard enough for it. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Congrats guys and I will line up to get my copy!!!!!! i will have to get you to autograph mine at blade!

Congratulations buddy. I predict you'll be quitting your factory job shortly after you're buried in new M18 orders!

Todd
That's awesome!! And to think that I knew you before you became famous.
Cheers
Balding

Hey Doug, good to hear from ya again, BTW that sheath you made for Tacketts challenge knife is fantastic!

I told you Todd, but you didnt believe me ..lol I said "Some day, we are going to say, I knew Todd Hunt back before he was famous." Its like I'm Psychic or something.
Congratz Man, You sure worked hard enough for it. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Thanks Thorny, but I still dont believe you. Im just a cornfed, beer swallerin, dirt poor Indiana boy. Id really like to be successful in this trade, but my name and the word famous doesnt belong in the same sentence.

Thanks guys! All of you. Here's a pic of the two that will be apearing in TK.
2013-02-07164559_zps3e7922b8.jpg

And rightly so. Todd's been kicking major ass this last couple years. We've got a lot of great and amazing friends that have helped in major ways by spreading the word and even with their constructive criticisms. It's gonna be awesome getting this next issue in hand. We'll probably have to coordinate which grocery store each of us goes to. There's only two that carry TK in Seymour.

I'll snag a couple if needed, we got a few places here that sell them.

Title says it all folks. Tactical Knives Magazine has done a feature on my M-18. Due to hit the shelves May 21st. I'm super excited. So go out, buy it, read it, pin it up over your bed and tattoo it on your forehead. Its all part of my plan of total world domination! :D

Congrats Todd!

One question though.....

What took you so long...??? ;) Your marketing team is lagging bro ;)

Next step, try to keep up with the mass amounts of orders you are going to receive as a result of the publicity. After that, we start talking to other manufacturers, and see if we can't get a collaboration going.

Stick with me....you'll be alright ;)

And rightly so. Todd's been kicking major ass this last couple years. We've got a lot of great and amazing friends that have helped in major ways by spreading the word and even with their constructive criticisms. It's gonna be awesome getting this next issue in hand. We'll probably have to coordinate which grocery store each of us goes to. There's only two that carry TK in Seymour.

Hey..the Bass Pro sells 'em down this way. When it arrives, I'll buy 'em all!

Congratulations! It`s a good feeling when you open a magazine and see your knives in there.

Hells ya Todd! It's about time if you ask me. I'll have to search hard for a copy here in hippy land ;)

Congrats on the publicity score! I'll make sure to grab one of the magazines when they come out. It always is fun to buy stuff like that at Barnes & Noble and see the looks on the faces of the cashier, while they try to remain calm and get you out of the store.

Back