M-18 in Tactical Knives Magazine!

Tactical Knives Magazine has done a feature on my M-18. Due to hit the shelves May 21st.

Congrats! That's awesome for you.

Forgive my ignorance, but having seen this thread I picked up a Tactical Knives magazine at the bookstore today, and it was labeled as the July 2013 issue (had a Spyderco on the cover).

It's barely May, so which issue will be on the stands May 21st??? August issue? Or did I miss it already?

I get the feeling the magazine has different way of labeling their issues. Can anyone clue me in?

Forgive my ignorance, but having seen this thread I picked up a Tactical Knives magazine at the bookstore today, and it was labeled as the July 2013 issue (had a Spyderco on the cover).

It's barely May, so which issue will be on the stands May 21st??? August issue? Or did I miss it already?

I get the feeling the magazine has different way of labeling their issues. Can anyone clue me in?

Yeah it threw me off to. But TK is only a 9 issue a year publication. So its not evey month it comes out and some are skipped. That's how they explained it to me anyway..........thanks for the kind words!

Congratulations, Todd. At Ethan's, I was telling tradewater my impression that you really sweat the details, and it shows.

Well, good news! Both of the boys are back from TK. One (#12) was beaten, abused, kicked, insulted and came back with a smile. The other (#11) was treated to a life of luxery at Terrill Hoffmans studio. It came back smelling of caviar and high dollar call girls. :D both will be with me at the Atlanta Blade show, displayed with the TK article. They will not be for sale. (#11) is going to a customer/friend/investor and (#12) will enjoy a long life here with me. That's right folks. I'm gonna keep him.
2013-05-11175503_zpseb49782a.jpg

I subscribe. Can't hardly wait.

Title says it all folks. Tactical Knives Magazine has done a feature on my M-18. Due to hit the shelves May 21st. I'm super excited. So go out, buy it, read it, pin it up over your bed and tattoo it on your forehead. Its all part of my plan of total world domination! :D

Yeah, it's a bit confusing. Like Todd said, they run ahead. The one that just hit newsstand this week is the September issue, it's the one with the M-18 in it.

I'm excited for this. I'm actually watching newsstands for the first time since I was hooked on X-men for this issue.

woohoo!
I'll get to the bookstore if I can.

-Daizee

kick ass, i like the designs on the new handles :) very much...

say, maybe i can order one with exotic wood... and cut it off and attach old Becker slabs :)

Well..thoughts? I'll go first. We were treated to a sneak peak of the article, but it sure is nice to see it actually out there. Right up until i opened my copy, I was holding my breath, afraid there was some glitch and it didn't make it in. Todd launched his website on August 25th of last year and 9 months later is in the first of what I'm sure will be many national magazines. Congrats again, Todd. That's a big damn deal right there.

Got to read the article today and it's a dandy. Congrats Todd on a fine design and the much deserved attention it's getting. You're on your way.

Back