MAD DOG KNIVES-YOUR OPINION

I've said this elsewhere, but I suspect that in the end of the Busse and Mad Dog would be close enough that only personal preferences would make any difference.

The real interest might be in how well the Trailmaster can compare for such a low-buck (in comparison) knife.

--Doug

Well doug you prayers will be answered.

I will be testing a Mad Dog, Busse and a Trailmaster in December and I post the results here in the reviews section. Anyone is welcome to attend the testing. I will be conducting "REAL" world tests as well as those you guys are all familiar with like the fierce attacking hemp rope and the ever present need to chop a 2x4. I will also allow an hour between tests and I will have a punch bag with a pressure tester to measure my strength before each test to gauge my accuarcy. I don't owe allegience to any of the makers so the results will be real and the review will be very accurate. Also I will have a second review based soley on performance -vs- price.

Best Regards,
Mike Turber

That will be great Mike!

I imagine you will have to document and photograph your testing carefully, it's liable to spark more debate than .45 vs 9mm balistic tests!

Sounds like it will be fun, wish I lived in the neighborhood!

--Doug

Back