Major Lags Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
nick, all of them. Any time we hit the button to do anything, it takes longer to load the next page. I just went through a few minutes of it at 11:30 EST this morning, but it didn't last long enough to be a problem. Usually I notice it around 22:00 if at all.

I agree, all of the above. It's been OK for me the last couple days, but when it hits, it's browsing, responding, PM'ing, like Esav said, hit any button and sit and wait.

its taking forever sometimes for a page to load tonight. for about a half hour or better its been slow

I've timed out twice in the first 20 minutes. Just browsing. God forbid I should actually try to post.

Well, tonight it could be partly due to the Ganzaa on the Busse forum. Sometimes the heavy traffic overloads the forum

Ganza Tonight fellas.

Edit: Bali beat me to it.

The lags are back again :(

Noticed them start (or rather stop?) normal activities like posting replies and opening threads.

And just when I thought they were a thing of the past?:grumpy:

Anyone else still getting lags?

Yeah, I've had a couple tonight, both around or a bit over a full minute in length. I may have had more but I was busy doing other things off BFC...

Ok, thanks Yvsa. I was wondering if it was only on my end. About the same time for me, and with the weird poll response thing when you post a reply to a normal thread.

For awhile it was quite bad tonight. In fact, it has been quite bad for parts of every evening for the last week and a half, two weeks.

Yeah, it seems to be early evening for me (between 5 and 8 pacific); right now it's fine....

I've seen the problems as well. What I think I may do is just duplicate the database and create an archives section. The new smaller db should be much faster.

Right on Spark :thumbup: Thanks for all the time and effort you expend keeping BF up and running smoothly :thumbup::thumbup:

I had some problems yesterday switching to 'New Posts' from the user control pannel after looking through old posts and then clicking 'new posts' function. The following message appeared 'This forum requires you to wait 567 seconds between switching forums' . Usually its only 60 seconds at the very most?

Really horrible lags this morning, just trying to browse the forums. The rest of the wolrd's intertubes seem to be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back