Markesharp Fixed Blade and Beer Scout GAW - WINNERS DRAWN!

Awesome GAW Marko - not an entry. Everyone would think it was rigged if I won. :D:D

I am in. I would love a chance to EDC one of those fixed blades! Beautiful work and thank you for the gesture.

You could win a new pair of Britches! :eek: Yea, I think you did win some Britches! :eek: What size Britches do you wear? :eek::confused::D

I think Primble buys his britches based on pocket size. A three-knife-pocket is the bare minimum...

As for feedbacks on your knives, it's hard to tell from a picture aside from aesthetics, which are pretty nice to my eye), but as a general thought I agree that smallish FB's go well with a thick handle.
If you only use the knife for very light tasks, and pull/draw cuts (peeling fruit?) it doesn't matter that much. but for direct/push cuts, especially if you have to use a bit of strength, a thicker handle is comfortable and allows for a better grip.

Fausto
:cool:

Thanks for all who entered my GAW! I have drawn the winning numbers in order:

1 - #10 Buzzbait

2 - #82 Ryochijtx

3 - #18 Jsega51

First winner has first choice, second winner second choice.

Please PM me your choice and shipping info.

Thank you all!

Oh what. (my morning wake up enthusiasm) jk but wowwww :D :D first GAW I've ever won and thank you more than kindly Mark for the chance/now that I'll be able to own one of your pieces and might I say it was a very pleasant surprise this morn to have my friend Jake tell me about just now aha. Congrats to Buzzbait and Jake as well :)

Wow this is my first win also! I don't enter every GAW, just the ones that fancy me, and those fixed blades were fancy to me lol. I liked the curves throughout the whole knife.

Looks like I'll be winning the Tortoise BS! It's meant to be in my collection I guess lol! It will sit proudly with my others, thank you so much Mark.

Congrats to Buzzbait and Tim!

Congratulations to the winners !!! :thumbup::)

What kind of britches? :confused::confused::confused::D

Thanks for all who entered my GAW! I have drawn the winning numbers in order:

1 - #10 Buzzbait

2 - #82 Ryochijtx

3 - #18 Jsega51

First winner has first choice, second winner second choice.

Please PM me your choice and shipping info.

Thank you all!

Phenomenal GAW, Mark; your generosity and your knife-building skills are remarkable! :thumbup::thumbup:
Congrats to Buzzbait, Tim, and Jake on your good fortune. :D:D You all picked up very cool knives! :cool::cool:

- GT

Back