• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Marlin spikes, forged stainless

The one on the far right is 5" long and is from 1/4" stock. Most of the others are from
3/8" stock. If you have a particular idea send a PM. I just sent out an order of specialty rope working tools last week that I didn't have time to take pictures of.

Picked it up tonight, Mike. Man - that was fast! Thanks for your promptness. Won a big fixed knife in a raffle and unwrapped that tonight at work. Now my co-workers think I'm really nuts.

Nice spike though.

New pictures
P4050010.jpg

I think that is #14???.. [or is it 19 ??].. Anyway,the one just to the right of #11. :D
It looks like a spike on one end & a 'hook' on the other. Is that what it is?

Thanks in advance.These look great! Glad I ran across this post. :thumbup:

Thanks Teacher
PM sent
#14 and 15 are double ended with a hook on one end and a point on the other end. a knife maker who douse some fancy knot work on his handles ask me to make this so I made several. Kind of like a crochet hook but in stainless steel.

Thanks Teacher
PM sent
#14 and 15 are double ended with a hook on one end and a point on the other end. a knife maker who douse some fancy knot work on his handles ask me to make this so I made several. Kind of like a crochet hook but in stainless steel.

Thanks for that info Mike... that will be handy when I crochet. :D ;)
No, seriously; that is what I thought it was and what I wanted. :thumbup:

Email received... PayPal sent... email answered... it's all good in my book.

These look great... I can't wait. :)

Thank you Mike and best regards,
chuck

I finally got back home and the package was waiting for me...... :D

These are nicely done and have some heft to them MW..... I am extremely please with them............ :thumbup:

I can't wait to do some splicing now....... or, just punch holes into something.
These look like they would hold up to just about anything thrown at them.

Thank you also for the smooth deal..... that means a lot too..... :thumbup::thumbup: ;)

Last edited:
On post #44, second picture, I would take the second from the top.

Thanks,

Machaira

Up date of pictures of whats on hand I have new material to try this week. (hexigon 3/8" stock. should be some fun stuff to work.
P5240001.jpg

Back