• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Marlin spikes, forged stainless

These look very nice. Right now I am using a small screwdriver with a modified point. I would rather use things made by hand, and these fit the bill. I use parachute cord and smaller so a 1/8" from the bottom of the twist down like the bottom one in the second picture of the second group. Fatter handle smaller shaft. davy

Great spikes! I'm interested in getting one like #2 or #6. Are you still producing these?

Thanks,
Nic

Resurrected o_O I'd take one like the far right in post #22, and one like the far left in post #26.. If that could happen, pm me with your paypal info and total, I'll add fees. Thanks! BTW are you working with any different steels? Could you do these in a high carbon? If so... :D

Heres a picture of the ones I have now. I have been a bit behind in my shop work, but I have to commit a day this week to making small forged items. I'll get some new pictures up as I finish them up

Mike

Attachments

• marlinspike.jpg
    marlinspike.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 23
Back