Medium Choppa thread!!

Took the MC for a walk with the dog tonight; mosquitos are still horrendous up here so only could stop long enough to try a quick feather and take a photo. Hoping to get some more time on the blade and see if it fills the niche; but so far getting to like the contours on the handle. If I could complain about one thing it would be the semi-choil; needs to be a bit bigger/same size as the HDFK!

View attachment 1158365 View attachment 1158366
Those are the same two CPK’s that I own and I was wondering about the smaller choil on the bigger knife too.

I´m really impressed and fallin´ in love!

dq63p0.jpg

24x30cw.jpg

2l9pibp.jpg

Quit calling it HDMC! The title in the videos is correct though: the HC

This is in no way the MC on roids ala a natural light heavyweight who gets all roided out to become a wanna be heavyweight! The production HC is even HC’er than the proto-HC.

Tell you what though, I’ll make a compromise with you if you’re willing to call it the CPK-HDC :p

Quit calling it HDMC! The title in the videos is correct though: the HC

This is in no way the MC on roids ala a natural light heavyweight who gets all roided out to become a wanna be heavyweight! The production HC is even HC’er than the proto-HC.

Tell you what though, I’ll make a compromise with you if you’re willing to call it the CPK-HDC :p

it's like the she-she-er she-shed!

Seems - confusing to me, too - since I have a couple of HC Prototypes and wonder how/why the HDMC is now an HC?? Soooo confusing, IMHO.....

Seems like the HDMC should have the M removed.............

Or should the very few HC Protos out there be renamed HDMC Prototypes, LOL??

Now I have confused myself.........or has someone else confused me??????

I guess there is no answer to this, other than we now have two different CPK Heavy Choppers.......

Last edited:
Back