Meet The Fusion Battle Huck Fin!!!. . . Pics, Specs, And Pricing!. . . Coming 11-29-2017

Couldn't fight it, in for a CF with black micarta lol. As for the sharpened fin question the original was just a semi sharp edge but didn't take much to get a decent edge on it with a sharpening rod. And I'm pretty bad at sharpening still. Getting plenty of practice tho lol. I kind of like the idea of getting those wicked nuclear (I believe that's what they are called) serrations on my fins. ;)

Sadly I’m passing. I dig it but I can’t get over the fin. Looks cool but doesn’t fit my use.

I had one of the originals but sold it on the exchange. Found out a Kukri just isn’t me as nice as they look. I missed out on the one I really wanted due to Hurricane Maria. Now I will watch patiently for it or a similar general use blade

I was going to pass because of what is yet to come, and I'm not particularly into kukri style blades, but the more i looked at it the more i liked it. Granted, when all is said and done I wont be able to keep half the blades I ordered, but I'll be able to fondle them all and keep the ones that I like best, so no ragrets. I do think this blade will be a classic once the dust settles, its a beautiful knife.

Had to work all weekend and missed it! If anyone changes their mind, I’ll happily take your spot. Can’t wait to see this one in the wild.

Had to work all weekend and missed it! If anyone changes their mind, I’ll happily take your spot. Can’t wait to see this one in the wild.

Email Amy and ask to get on the waiting list. She'll get you taken care of my friend.

Jerry

We are proud to introduce the Fusion Battle Huck Fin!!! . . . . .

Holy Oinkin' Yowza!!! :eek:

Merge a sized down version of the wicked cool giant Huck Fin blade with the legendary Fusion handle of the Busse Combat Battle Mistress, and what do you get???. . . The most graceful and deadly cool extension of your arm on the planet. . . the Fusion Battle Huck Fin!!! :confused: o_O :eek: :thumbsup: :cool: :D

This is the stuff that legends are made of. . .:eek: :cool::thumbsup::D

Awesome! :thumbsup: :cool:

They will be available starting this Wednesday night (11-29-17) at 9:00pm Eastern on the Busse Combat website.**

I love this knife!!!!:cool::D

** Due to the enormous amount of INFI that is required to make each one of these, the Fusion Battle Huck Fin will be very limited in supply. :eek:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup::cool:

Jerry:D

Fusion Battle Huck Fin Specs:
Blade Length: Approx. 9 7/8"
Over All Length: Approx. 15 7/8"
Thickness: Approx. 1/4"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: CBT Corrugated Bevel
Handle Material: Optional
Finish: Optional

Base Price For Fusion Battle Huck Fin:
Competition Finished INFI Fusion Battle Huck Fin = $597.00
Combat Grade (CG) Coated INFI Fusion Battle Huck Fin = $547.00

Blade Finish Options:
Competition Finish* INFI Fusion Battle Huck Fin:
Combat Grade Coated INFI Fusion Battle Huck Fin.
*Competition Finish will have light machining marks and other superficial marks in the steel. (No Gremlins or deep chatter marks)

Available Coatings:
(All included in base price)
Black
Desert Sage
Midnight Blue
Forest Green
Desert Bronze
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver

Handle Options:

Canvas Micarta:
Black Canvas (Included in base price)
Tan Canvas (Included in base price)
Green Canvas (Included in base price)
Maroon Canvas (Included in base price)

Black G10 + $60.00

Multi-Colored G10
Black and Tan + $85.00
Green and Black + $85.00
Red and Black + $85.00
Blue and Black + $85.00
Orange and Black +$85.00

Fusion Battle Huck Fin Competition Finish
HUCK%20FIN%20Fusion%203-X4.jpg

Fusion Battle Huck Fin Combat Grade
Huck%20Fin%20Fusion%20CG%203-X4.jpg

Side By Side Comparison With The Team Gemini

Huck%20Comparison%203-X4.jpg

Side By Side Comparison With The Fusion Steel Heart

Huck%20Comparison%202-X4.jpg

Just a reminder of what an awesome knife this will be. What a freakin beastly design, could be a pfp combat king. Thats a gnarly amount of points and edges with a lot of power and momentum behind them. Go-to medium sized apocalypse of the undead knife for sure. Perfect close quarter zombie dispatcher, dont let them get that close but if it happens, this blade gives you the best odds.

Back