Mod, supermod changes and more.

I truly feel MP and Guyon would do well and both are already valued here. Kiah should be considered too. He would add balance with introspection on his decisions. No matter what is decided, my support of the knife community as a whole and BFC is not going away. I have made mistakes over the years and have openly owned up to them in public and tried to learn from them. The friendships and relationships that have come about are cherished. Spark and the mods have my support.

Gus your suggestion is excellent and I agree with you that these three gentleman will be brilliant at the job.

On a personal note I will miss your wise and sage moderation here. I hope that you will continue to participate and offer your amazing knowledge to BF. I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta in June.:)

I think Guyon and Sheldon are excellent choices. I think Knarfeng and Peregrin would be good candidates as well.

I agree with Kiah , those are four good candidates for the job. :thumbup:

1234,,,:)

Wish to add my thanks to Blues and Gus for their efforts, I am very glad they will stick around as we can't afford to lose the level headed conversation they bring. All of the names offered would be great choices, would second Cougar! Thanks Spark for a great place to hang out!

I'd also like to thank Gus and Blues for their efforts in making this website one of the few I seem to keep finding myself in.
The forums were made better by their moderation. Hard to imagine they won't suffer without it.
Gus was also one of the first to welcome me some 10 plus years ago. His humor and wisdom were always present.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen many of his postings in a while--except for the recent dust up. Guess we don't hang out in the same areas of this diverse little universe as much as we used to. Hope to see more of him now that he doesn't have the pressures associated with his former duties.
Hard not to echo the Biscuit, Sheldon and/or Kiah as being worthy of assuming Sup roles. If, that is, they would be gracious enough to take what must be, at times anyway, a tough and thankless job.
Thanks, Kevin for running this place, which so many of us look forward to visiting, with an even hand.
It's a big enough place for everyone to find something they enjoy.

I just want to say thanks to all the mods past & present who put so much time in.
aside from the all mighty Spark tapping your shoulder how does one become a mod?
Guyon is the only one I "know" I would vote for him. Does good work.

I just want to say thanks to all the mods past & present who put so much time in.
aside from the all mighty Spark tapping your shoulder how does one become a mod?
Guyon is the only one I "know" I would vote for him. Does good work.

You know, I have often wondered the same thing of how mods get to be mods? Is it like 7-11's of old and they just "appear"?
I have no idea..

To echo those who have posted before me..

Guyon, Melvin Purvis, Kiah, Knarfeng

1234!, anyone that passionate about bacon can't be all that bad,...

Kris,.

First, thanks to all of you that keep this place running.

Kiah is an excellent choice. Never seen him without a level head in my relatively short time here.
Guyon and MP also seem like good choices.

Time for more female influence here. I vote for BA an Pertinux

I think that is a great idea if they are willing to take on the job. Guyon, Kiah and Melvin P. are also good choices, IMO. :thumbup:

Back