More HEST folder pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait for our dealer to get one of these!

I just spoke to the South African dealer. He said if it comes out they will have it! WHOOOO cant wait! This is going to be one hard use knife for backpacking and camping, hech even hunting IMO.

beerman-JUST-SURVIVIN-WITH-MY-HEST-BRO.jpg

LOL jk, this may be the first $100+ knife I invest in...looks sick. I can see a lot of military personnel utilizing it

Last edited:
Again, is the Rotoblock licensed from Lionsteel/Hinderer?

Not to one of the two I believe. I think it belongs to the guy that made this folder:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=695397

I dont know if he has anything to do with Lionsteel but I think Hinderer and this guy worked everything out regarding the patent as far as I can remember.

On another note. I just showed my one buddy and he went over the moon for this thing, he is a lefty.

Can someone (Randall or anyone else in the know) just stipulate the warranty with these knives?

Thanks.

I can't remember if I posted this before or not so forgive me if I did. I recently bought the Spyderco Manix2 to use as my hard-use folder but after seeing jankerson's YouTube vid on his hard-use tests of the Manix2 and the blade play and lock failure I'm not too sure. I think I'll be getting one of these sometime.

Just checked a vid on youtube where the reviewer shows the rotolock; turns the knife into a freakin' fixed blade :) Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back