Most anticipated knives of 2014...

Well there has been some great knives introduced so far this year. I was thinking this would be a good spot for us to dump a couple of pics of what is the highest on your "need" list. It can be brand new or just a sprint run of a current production knife. Please keep it under 3 knives per post.

ZT 0562CF
ZTCatalog_2014_05_zpsec22b02a.jpg

That + BM Fixed blade contego, I like it better than the folding version.

Honestly, I'm probably more excited about the Buck 830 Marksman than anything else so far. The size, price, weight, steel and tech seem tremendously balanced and it looks like a great utility blade. I'm already predicting that it will jump into the mix with my Para 2 and 710 as my favorite EDC.

I don't know yet until some LE/sprints are released.I will save my dough for them.When will the ZT 0454 and the Spyderco N5 CF S110V release?
[video=youtube;uox-ZcJVJ3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uox-ZcJVJ3Y[/video]

Condor Moonstalker is the one I haven't been able to get out of my head since they first announced it. Also really interested in the Kershaw Strobe.

You reminded me of the Condor Crotalus. Looking forward to that.

I want that one as well, but I really love big knives and machetes, so that one just ranked a bit below the Moonstalker, Daikaiju, and Solobolo. Also that Soldier's Axe...first axe/hawk I've been excited for in a LONG time.

I don't know yet until some LE/sprints are released.I will save my dough for them.When will the ZT 0454 and the Spyderco N5 CF S110V release?
[video=youtube;uox-ZcJVJ3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uox-ZcJVJ3Y[/video]

That's my video haha!

The 0454, Ruby, 620CF, and axis Stryker are my priorities at the moment. :)

Just regular productions:

• Zero Tolerance 0562CF (M390 & CF)
  • Zero Tolerance 0620CF (M390 & CF)
  • Benchmade 940-1 (S90V & CF)

I'm excited about the Kershaw and ZT Emerson colabs.

For me its definitely the kershaw nura. 3.5 inch frame lock ikbs and will be priced around 35$. Cant wait.

Just 3? No way. :p

Kershaw Nura 3.0
Kershaw BW Cryo
Kershaw Thistle
Kershaw Ember
Kershaw CQC-6K

ZT 562 CF--maybe

Spyderco Super Blue Stretch--already on pre-order
Spyderco Worker--maybe

And I will be buying a ZT 454--whenever they come out.

I think that it's gonna be a KAI year! That plus some more Spydercos and maybe a Benchmade here or there. As for fixed blades, I want a Becker BK4 and I have a SYKCO Mud Mutt on order.

Honestly, I'm probably more excited about the Buck 830 Marksman than anything else so far. The size, price, weight, steel and tech seem tremendously balanced and it looks like a great utility blade. I'm already predicting that it will jump into the mix with my Para 2 and 710 as my favorite EDC.

Where did you find a pic of 830? I've tried to look that up, first few links said the same, Buck isn't releasing pix yet...

Where did you find a pic of 830? I've tried to look that up, first few links said the same, Buck isn't releasing pix yet...

2Brothers released a video of a demo unit. It showed up pretty quick with a search for Buck 830 Marksman.

Back