Most anticipated knives of 2014...

For me it's:
ZT 0562 CF
Benchmade 940-1
Boker Kwaiken Titanium flipper - Which will be modified by my favorite modifier.
LionSteel Aluminum TiSpine
Lionsteel Flipper (might be announced by summer)
ZT 0454 (only if I can get on a preorder)
Jason Clark Custom (depends if he gets to me this year or next)

Wow, that Benchmade/HK 14715 with a plain blade just might be my next purchase! Was thinking of selling my Native Lightweight to get a Para2, but this Benchmade/HK is very cool. Kind of like a kinder, gentler Adamas, but sized so that I could actually carry it in my pocket.

Regarding the new HK 14715, anyone know when a Benchmade is introduced at SHOT, how long it takes in general to hit the stores?

ZT has some pretty interesting products, and I'll probably pick up the 0562cf and one of the Emmerson collaberations. But I'm surprised there's so little interest in the new Spyderco products. The Spyderco/Mike Draper collaberation looks good. Anyone seen the Tatanka? Holy crap - trying to give Cold Streel a run for their money with the largest folding knife category.:eek: It's redonculous, but I'm a sucker for big folders.

ZT has some pretty interesting products, and I'll probably pick up the 0562cf and one of the Emmerson collaberations. But I'm surprised there's so little interest in the new Spyderco products. The Spyderco/Mike Draper collaberation looks good. Anyone seen the Tatanka? Holy crap - trying to give Cold Streel a run for their money with the largest folding knife category :eek: It's redonculous, but I'm a sucker for big folders.

Personally, most of the really exciting regular production Spyderco knives came out last year or so and they're mostly the high-quality Taichung ones.

This year there's only one really new Taichung knife (Tusk) and three variations (Black Southard, CF/G10 Laminate Sage 3, Chaparral Stepped Titanium). There's also a mini Domino called Dice coming out.

Almost all the new knives this year are in VG-10 from Japan with some nice ones:

• Battlestation C168GP
  • Double Bevel C174GP
  • Firefly C184GPOR
  • Friction C167GP
  • Karahawk C170GP
  • Kiwi 4 C178GP
  • Mike Draper C171TIBLP
  • Roc C177GP
  • Tatanka C180GP

Perhaps the most exciting one is Yojimbo 2 in S90V coming late in the year exclusively from KnifeWorks.

ZT has some pretty interesting products, and I'll probably pick up the 0562cf and one of the Emmerson collaberations. But I'm surprised there's so little interest in the new Spyderco products. The Spyderco/Mike Draper collaberation looks good. Anyone seen the Tatanka? Holy crap - trying to give Cold Streel a run for their money with the largest folding knife category.:eek: It's redonculous, but I'm a sucker for big folders.
I'm really excited about the Spyderco Tatanka as well. I also am waiting for Kershaw/Emerson knives, some CRKT knives, and the new Sharade knives.

Still waiting for CF S110V Native5
Dark green Worker with ZDP189.
ZT 0454 looks very interesting and cost prohibitive :( also I would expect more intriguing steel than CPMD2 for the knife with price tad close to custom.

ZT 0620cf is a must have for me... I'll probably pick up a Nura and a few of the Kershaw cqc knives to add to my bring to work knives. Realized the other day, my high end knives maybe shouldn't come to do plumbing with me lol

For me, I'm looking forward to checking out the new Sage 3 & BM Stryker. Tip up & new lock has me wanting a BM for the first time in years.

Bokerplus Griploc (G&G Hawk design):

Boker-Plus-Griploc-photo-2-610x343.jpg

And.. if it is announced/available this year... the Hogue EX05...

Nothing really knocking me flat this year, but I'll be looking forward to when 2014 Condors start hitting the shelves.

Pre-ordered both of these…
Zero Tolerance 0562CF (M390 & CF)
Zero Tolerance 0620CF (M390 & CF)

Now thinking I should have doubled up on the 0562CF...

I was really waiting for spyderco to offer the manix 2 with a ffg s30v blade that wasnt a sprint or dealer exclusive . The plain black beauty ready to be put to use

Back