Most anticipated knives of 2014...

Benchmade 940-1, S90V will be a new steel for me, and the new Made in USA line from Gerber.

For me these are my top priorities:

1. Jake Hoback Kwaiback Mid tech (first run, cant wait!)
2. ZT 0454 (fingers crossed I can find one)
3. Kershaw Strobe (very interested to see an imported KVT knife)

Top priorities are
1. Hinderer 3.5 wharnecliffe
2. If I can find one hinderer skinner
3.grimsmo norseman if I can get on their next preorder!

So those are next but I'm currently waiting on the mail to bring my new xm18 slicer and when blade hq gets their exclusive domino ill be waiting on that. So not to bad for the first month of the New Year!

that new condor eco parang (a smaller version of the bushcraft parang).
i think it will be perfect for my upcoming trip.

Laconico Jasmine (should be in the mail)
Grimsmo Norseman (Feb./March run)
Hoback Kawaiback midtech (2nd run)

What fun would it be if I only listed 3. Along with those if I have any money left (certainly questionable) I'm definitely loving the newly announced ZT collabs (0562CF and 0620CF) and if ZT decides to produce a 0454 variant with a single steel I'd be all over that! Also plan on scooping up several more Spyderco models along the way, funds permitting. Too much awesomeness and not enough funds!

I can't believe no ones said the G-10 Cryo! As a budget knife, the thing is absolutely gorgeous. It's like a $40 Hinderer clone.

Are they making a G-10 Cryo 2? I've been considering the Cryo 2 as is but I'm not a big fan of the all grey look and I'd rather have a larger knife than the Cryo 1. I'm definitely looking forward to the new Emerson Kershaw collaborations. I'm sure the ZT's will be great too but since ZT's are already in the Emerson price range if I was going to spend that much then I'd just go for the "real" thing. Besides, I'd rather pay like $60ish (hopefully) and have money for other knives.

That's really a shame. :( It's quite a huge selling point for me. Oh well, I may pick up a ZT 0562. I am glad they're putting the KVT system in more knives. :)

That's really a shame. :( It's quite a huge selling point for me. Oh well, I may pick up a ZT 0562. I am glad they're putting the KVT system in more knives. :)

Well, they aren't new designs, but they are releasing several new versions of the US made stuff is that interests you any. Blackwash versions of the Blur and Leek(several blackwash designs coming out, so maybe other US made ones as well), a teal Leek...

None. The only new US made Kershaw is the Camber, and it has an MSRP of $130-ish.
I remember seeing a 3 inch flipper with S30v and aluminum handles. Can't remember the name though. Think that was quoted as being around 100 Merlin.

I remember seeing a 3 inch flipper with S30v and aluminum handles. Can't remember the name though. Think that was quoted as being around 100 Merlin.

That was the Camber. It's street price was expected to be around $100, but the poster was asking for US made Kershaws with an MSRP of less than $100. The Camber had an MSRP of $130 or so.

Back