• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My experience with Ann_Dem

LRJ35A has troubles of his own -- the police will be calling on him shortly. See Walking the Plank in January. Apparently he didn't feel getting himself banned from Bladeforums was creating enough trouble for himself; decided to commit fraud too.

LRJ better get to work fast. He will have other legal things to deal with very shortly that will take up quite a bit of his time.

Hey Vlad,

Sure hope you see this.You scammed a lot of people,probably made a lot of money.Some things you did not,and never will,be able to acquire through your means are integrity,honor and dignity.Your victims will go through their lives with these as their most treasured possessions,worth more then any amount of money or fancy hardware.So go ahead and yuck it up funny man.You have gained nothing of any real worth.Is that what your parents taught you? They must be so proud.

Andrew Y Korsh

LRJ applied using YOUR name to some form of a banking institution, tell me it isn't so.............:eek:

Why, why, why do the world's stupidest criminals not live in my home State???:( :grumpy:

Something tells me that soap-on-a rope will be of little benefit to LRJ soon. In his case stupidity has got to be painful..............and now it's time:D :thumbup:

Gee Gig, this one probably took you all of what .000000000001 of a second to insure a conviction, maybe less.........................:D

Smile Gus, justice will be poetic!!!

Gee Gig, this one probably took you all of what .000000000001 of a second to insure a conviction, maybe less.........................:D

You're pretty close. :D

LRJ35A is soooooooooo smart. . . .his signature trail will allow him to be appear in an episode of "The World's Dumbest Criminals (Internet edition)." :D

In the spirit of the great TV detectives, I give you: GigOne!!

Well done, buddy!

aut-kojak.jpg
cover%20The%20Rockford%20Files%20-%20DVD%20Review%20%20-%20James%20Garner%20-%20Jim%20Rockford.jpg
bite.jpg

And trying very hard.

LRJ applied for a loan for me and signed me up for several other things.

Charges are be filed there also as I type.

i never did understand what his difficulty was, was he just that stupid or am i misssing something??

IIRC he did buy some knives from ann_dem, but i just dont understand his problem with this whole thread and bastid in particular.

oh well, i must be getting old lol.

i never did understand what his difficulty was, was he just that stupid or am i misssing something??

IIRC he did buy some knives from ann_dem, but i just dont understand his problem with this whole thread and bastid in particular.

oh well, i must be getting old lol.

I won a car on ebay one time (luckily it was located in my city) that was totally misrepresented in the auction. When I refused to pay for it, a winning bidder of one of his prior auctions contacted me out of the blue to tell me what an a-hole I was. I monitored this bastards auctions for awhile and found that that other winning bidder was a 'frequent buyer' and left all of the highest praise for this idiot. Collusion...Shill...a guy doing a buddy a favor? who knows? I see a similarity. Just an observation that could be way off base.

come on guys...LRJ and Vlad are homosexuals...they met on a gay cruise in the Black Sea and did the watoosi a few times...they are sooo misunderstood:rolleyes:

come on guys...LRJ and Vlad are homosexuals...they met on a gay cruise in the Black Sea and did the watoosi a few times...they are sooo misunderstood:rolleyes:

Probably of "short stature", too, I'd wager.;)

Still, LRJ gets half a point in my book for sheer, stupid ballsy-ness. Someone pisses you off on a forum, so you sign 'em up for a loan. Sheesh.... (insert banned smiley here)

Trouble is I did not ban LRJ. :D.

I think he made a racist fool of himself all by himself and now he blames me.

Bastid, PLEASE don't forget to post updates on how LRJ's legal troubles are proceeding as time goes on.

Will do.

Just waiting on a call from a detective by the end of the week.

I have plenty of evidence form multiple sites that ties him directly to my "registrations" and will need a police report to fax to a couple of sites to get the information from them to make as many counts as possible on the case.

Bastidville (Atlanta) is a big city, it will take time, but I am quite patient. ;)
His ISP has also been informed of the pending case.

Trouble is I have no idea if they will proceed with fraud of this type.

I know that one very major loan site is not very happy at all with his actions. :D

Remarkable conduct for a supposedly highly-educated person who supposedly has a lot ($$$$$$$$$$$$$) to lose by criminal misconduct.

Back