• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My experience with Ann_Dem

What's the Prosecutors office have to say?

:rolleyes:

Franklin, I made it clear that the police report has not even been finalized yet.

What do you think a prosecutor who does not have information on this situation would say?

What's the Prosecutors office have to say?

I would imagine they will have very little to say till the detectives talk to Bastid at the end of the week and do a little investigating and submit their case.

I know that one very major loan site is not very happy at all with his actions.

Bastid even if the locals feel they don't have enough to make the case, if this loan site is pissed enough and the amount was great enough they may bring felony fraud charges themselves as they were the ones defrauded. A lot of your case will depend on weather they consider it fraud against you or Identity theft. If they decide it is misdemeanor Identity theft verses felony fraud or identity theft, and he is out of state they may only enter a bench warrant and wait till he is stopped for something in your state.

Will do.

Just waiting on a call from a detective by the end of the week.

I have plenty of evidence form multiple sites that ties him directly to my "registrations" and will need a police report to fax to a couple of sites to get the information from them to make as many counts as possible on the case.

Bastidville (Atlanta) is a big city, it will take time, but I am quite patient. ;)
His ISP has also been informed of the pending case.

Trouble is I have no idea if they will proceed with fraud of this type.

I know that one very major loan site is not very happy at all with his actions. :D

Bastid,
I know you probably don't want to divulge too many details, but I'm curious. How was he able to apply for loans in your name without such details as your social security number, DOB, home address, telephone number etc.? Or did he somehow obtain this information? If he did obtain your private info. I think that makes this an even more serious crime. Real mature conduct for the "wealthiest and most intelligent" member on BF :barf:

Excellent work moderators, and I'm taking my hat off to GigOne!:thumbup:

For $20 one can "buy" all the above info needed to apply for loans, mortages, you name it.

Nothing is sacred, no one is safe............................

He used my name and address and made up a social security number.

If you go back and read his posts in my apology thread and this thread, it is obvious he is somewhat delusional to say the least.

If he does have some money and some education, it just goes to prove that neither is a measure of character and or honesty. I find it hard to fathom that someone as stupid as he his (at least by his actions) in reality has either a decent education or has the ability to legitimately earn what he boasted about, but who really knows or actually cares.

Being signed up for spam is common place with some of the fools who have been banned here. That is not a big deal to take care of, the loan thing is something I am not willing to walk away from without making an effort to file charges especially with the evidence I have and the backing from the loan company.

The last time we had a guy use a false SSN, the Secret Service was interested. Seems they have jurisdiction over SSN fraud. Just a thought.

Page 2 ?

caution2.gif

I don't think so !

Hey Vlad,

Sure hope you see this.You scammed a lot of people,probably made a lot of money.Some things you did not,and never will,be able to acquire through your means are integrity,honor and dignity.Your victims will go through their lives with these as their most treasured possessions,worth more then any amount of money or fancy hardware.So go ahead and yuck it up funny man.You have gained nothing of any real worth.Is that what your parents taught you? They must be so proud.

Andrew Y Korsh

Hey Andrew.

I have the integrity , honor and dignity just like you.

Let's face one straight fact, EVERYONE of us stole or did something illegal at some stage in their lives, aint that true ?

so who you are to judge me ?!

well , I'm not sure I will be able to comment futher , as I'm really swamped with work , but let me tell you some small secret , all the "victims" breaked the law themselves in firstplace !

they ALL declared the knives as $40 value to avoid paying shipping fees and make the customer feel comfortable not paying gox taxes.

IT's CRIMINAL offence , that's why NO ONE filled any police report on Vlad nor anyone will.

All those funny retards , like Keith or this jew shaldaq is just jealous I scammed the industry they are in for hundreds on thousands dollars , and yet I'm around.

Ahh humans weak nature , you tried to commit criminal act , got fucked up for that , and then yet trying to yell I should go to jail. HA - HA.

:cool:

Let's face one straight fact, EVERYONE of us stole or did something illegal at some stage in their lives, aint that true ?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Thanks to the cooperation between the knife community and the dogged research by Gig, I think a dent in cash flow is well underway. :D

The only thing that I will add. . . . .ann_dem / Vlad has been:

ownedsmiley.gif

owned.gif

owned3.gif

owned4.gif

anim_nutkick.gif

Hey Andrew.

well , I'm not sure I will be able to comment futher , as I'm really swamped with work , but let me tell you some small secret , all the "victims" breaked the law themselves in firstplace !
:cool:

Uh...did I miss something or has numbnuts justed posted a public confession here?

Vlad, you have no honor, none! You can try your BS justification all you want; it doesn't withstand the litmus test.

Now this thread is a sticky, so it will stay at the top until you are behind bars. I'm sure you think you are never going to get caught, but from what I have seen, you aren't that bright. You will screw up, it's just a matter of time. So go ahead, continue to have that smug attitude; you're day is coming.

Public admission? Wow....didnt think many criminals were that dumb. These days, tracking someone over the net is getting as easy as following them in a car...

Back