My New Bradford Guardian 3

The G3 is generally my de facto recommendation for those looking to move up the small fixed blade ladder from CRKT, Boker and the like. It hits all the right points for a quality production piece.

Last edited:
I don't use it without my finger in the choil and I wouldn't assume by looking at the design or the way it sits in my hand when I do that it was designed not too. I have XL+ hands and as you can see from the picture I get a full four finger grip on it. I want a lanyard but only for decoration and to help pull to from the sheath, although that's really not an issue either.

Andy!!!
How the hell are you brother??? Carried the Helix the other day and was thinking of you!!
Everything ok??
If you'd like to check the Guard 3 out, hit me up. I put a small chip in the edge a week ago. Grrrrr
Joe

Hehe joe
You apparently own every knife I plan on buying in the near future.

Andy

I've had my G3 for about a year & love it. I had to "dull down" the last about 1/4" of the blade at the choil because I have large paws & I'd nick my index finger sometimes when drawing it. It's shown here with a BRK Mini Fox River cross draw sheath, which conceals almost as easily as the Bradford horozontal sheath.View attachment 735832

View attachment 735034 View attachment 735035 You're gonna love it Boxer!! I have mine for about a year and that little beast has proved itself time and time again!!
Mine is 3v and has been a work knife. It rides very comfortably and is invisible under an untucked T shirt.
Enjoy it! You chose a great looking one!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Joe

I purchased a G3 from Brad's wife at Blade Show this year, and I love the knife, but I can't find a good way to carry it well under an untucked shirt. It prints something awful. What have you figured out that I haven't?

Tried that. Either the handle or the tip of the sheath poke out enough to show through the shirt. I'm thinking I may have to play with the placement of the sheath some more.

I carry it right above my left pocket and unless I draw it nobody is going to know it's there.

How much would any other fixed blade same size or slightly larger 'print'?

Back