New 14 run

Is there such a thing as "Lick Creek Cutlery"? I googled it and came up with essentially #14's at dealers (previously).

After missing out on so many recent releases I finally got one in! Still thinking about a 2 blade but not sure what I'll go with.

I like the two bladed ones. Hope you enjoy yours when they are finally released. I especially want one (probably jigged bone) with a clip blade and pen. Those white ones with the acrylic scales are very eye catching.

I also have skipped all the GEC releases since the 48's. The 44 Gunstock (two blade) definitely appeals to me. I take that back... I have a rust red Oregon Trapper (one blade) that I purchased this year.

I like the two bladed ones. Hope you enjoy yours when they are finally released. I especially want one (probably jigged bone) with a clip blade and pen. Those white ones with the acrylic scales are very eye catching.

I also have skipped all the GEC releases since the 48's. The 44 Gunstock (two blade) definitely appeals to me.
Yeah I think @knifeswapper's video on the 44 sold me on one if those too.

Last edited:
I have been a wee bit busy lately and largely been unable to do much more than a cursory check-in on the forums every so often so I missed a bunch of the 14 hubbub. The notification from CK was a nice and welcome distraction though, it prompted me to look at the GEC Production Schedule. Yikes! That is a lot of cover options. Quite exciting actually.

I very much enjoy my 2-blade 14 in Ebony, and though it is a bit on the small side, it pairs very nicely with a larger single blade folder. I do not have a whole lot of time to chase down SFOs and such and there appears to be numerous options available so I am largely going to settle on what is was available from Mike.

Ebony and Red Sawcut bone are easily my two favorite cover options so that is usually what I zero in on. I did not realize at first that the Ebony listed was for the TC Barlow so I was rather surprised that the "Tidioute in Ebony" was already in the red zone... I managed to land myself on the standby list at least.

Otherwise, I am in for a red sawcut and both NF 2-blade options, stag and the undetermined bone. The Cripple Creek options intrigue me but I have no idea who is hosting that SFO...

Lots to be excited about, for sure.

I found another picture for us to look at. It is the Frank's Classic Knives #14 Tidioute Cutlery - Boys Knife. The handles are Oily Creek Bone and it has their Old Man shield. I really like the way it looks and think the shield is really cool too. Here is the picture:

image.jpeg

I have been a wee bit busy lately and largely been unable to do much more than a cursory check-in on the forums every so often so I missed a bunch of the 14 hubbub. The notification from CK was a nice and welcome distraction though, it prompted me to look at the GEC Production Schedule. Yikes! That is a lot of cover options. Quite exciting actually.

I very much enjoy my 2-blade 14 in Ebony, and though it is a bit on the small side, it pairs very nicely with a larger single blade folder. I do not have a whole lot of time to chase down SFOs and such and there appears to be numerous options available so I am largely going to settle on what is was available from Mike.

Ebony and Red Sawcut bone are easily my two favorite cover options so that is usually what I zero in on. I did not realize at first that the Ebony listed was for the TC Barlow so I was rather surprised that the "Tidioute in Ebony" was already in the red zone... I managed to land myself on the standby list at least.

Otherwise, I am in for a red sawcut and both NF 2-blade options, stag and the undetermined bone. The Cripple Creek options intrigue me but I have no idea who is hosting that SFO...

Lots to be excited about, for sure.
I think the Cripple Creek May be by SMKW???

I could do without some of the blade billboards, but this is shaping up to be a great run of 14s. Something for everyone.

I think the Cripple Creek May be by SMKW???

Thank you, my friend. @Leslie Tomville told me the same so I will keep a look out on when their SFOs become available. I like the idea of a 2-blade in Desert Ironwood and that Buffalo shield is pretty sweet looking. I usually try to limit myself to just two or three from a release but I might end up with more on this one, a lot of great choices available.

Back