New 14 run

I was excited for these ones. the 14 is a great size and I missed out on all the other SFOs. Got a snakewood and an Appaloosa and it went through! Can't wait to see them!

I have been wanting a snakewood since I first saw them listed and I was able to score one. Can’t wait to see what it looks like!

I also ordered a snakewood, which has not interested me in the past, but after reading that it is one of the hardest woods in the world I wanted to check it out. Apparently much harder than ebony.

And everyone likes acorns.

Looks familiar :) Congratulations it is a beautiful example :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey guys, we are glad you like our #14 SFOs, we were really happy with how they turned out. Just a note however in regards to future GEC runs. As time has gone on more and more issues with the logistics of doing GEC pre-orders have presented themselves. Mostly this is due to the intermittent delivery schedules of the different handle materials, as well as trying to keep the releases as fair as possible to everyone. So with this in mind we have decided to discontinue offering pre-orders on all GEC runs going forward, it will be first come first serve for all customers. I know there are strong feelings on both sides, some love pre-orders, some hate them, but we feel after much internal discussion that this is the best way forward. If you have any thoughts on the issue email me directly at jordan@dlttrading.com

Hey guys, we are glad you like our #14 SFOs, we were really happy with how they turned out. Just a note however in regards to future GEC runs. As time has gone on more and more issues with the logistics of doing GEC pre-orders have presented themselves. Mostly this is due to the intermittent delivery schedules of the different handle materials, as well as trying to keep the releases as fair as possible to everyone. So with this in mind we have decided to discontinue offering pre-orders on all GEC runs going forward, it will be first come first serve for all customers. I know there are strong feelings on both sides, some love pre-orders, some hate them, but we feel after much internal discussion that this is the best way forward. If you have any thoughts on the issue email me directly at jordan@dlttrading.com
Totally understand. The effort you made to accommodate some reserves for the #14 SFOs is very much appreciated.

Yes, goes double for me, Jordan! While I rarely deal with drops, due to the frenzy, I can certainly understand why this will be much easier for you guys in the end.

Back