NEW 4.7 Thread

Some paraphrasing from instagram:

there_is_no_profileI can't wait to see the cru forge edition of this picture
surviveknives@there_is_no_profile Ellie went over the hill today, to pick up the first batch of Cerakoted blades. It won't be too many days until you see a photo like that. ;)
surviveknives@big1adam Ellie just got back a little bit ago with a partial batch of Cerakoted Cruforge blades... They look really damned good.

Some cru forge v goodness.

05dae0ef7cfc545a68e591afc216544e.jpg

How I wish this was black canvas! Regardless, this guy is looking forward to the end of summer.

I didn't realize this was a new step in their process. Nothing but the best, that is for sure.

^^^^^ On another note, what do I see in the background????? Skeletonized blades????? Only three 2.7's are skeletonized now. Are they really getting this far in production?????

the coated blade looks like velvet! Hand it sounds as if guy is hand finishing handles now!? crazy...

Received my order update... 4.7 order #4747 has been shipped! Who else received a notification, and what was your order number?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Forte, your newsflash is going to make a lot of folks very, very excited and happy.

Just got my shipping notice, too! Someone, quick, give new a paper bag to breathe into!

Edit to add, order #9378, factory second, May 30th.

Last edited:
Uff, my number is almost 5500, and it was on the last day of the starter. So I've got to be patient a bit longer...

#9374 on its way! Perfect timing as Im headed to the mountains this weekend to escape the Phoenix heat!

Seems like Guy was a very busy Bee in this past week prior to flying out to get his G'Ma.

Back