[New and improved] Whats your Favorite Blade Steel (yes Again)

Pick your all time favorite.

• M390

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S35V

• S30V

• CMP-M4

• CMP-3V

• VG-10

• O1

• AUS-8

• INFI

• A2

• SR101

• ATS 34

• CPM-154

• CPM-10V

• YXR7

• Other's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is S110V? It's right up there with 10V for edge-holding, and ranks about the best that Ankerson has ever tested...IIRC, it's FAR ahead of M390.
Read Jim Ankerson's review of the Spyderco Military in S110V...outstanding performance with rope, cardboard, wood, zip ties, etc.

To cover all of the steels you will have to do 2 polls. List half the steels in one poll and the other half in the other poll, and provide instructions for people to vote in one poll or the other but not both.

It's hard to pick a favorite blade steel in general because my preference varies depending on the type knife and intended task .

Yes i know that there are way more steel then these twenty but thats all i can do. If you have a favorite and its not up here feel free comment what you like. Im doing this out of curiosity ive always wondered what everyone preferred. I know as all around VG-10 has never let me down.

I pick most popular vote on and what you guys commented on in the last one and made a new poll hopeful this well please you.

Aslo new spyderco one
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...derco-Do-to-popular-demand-i-doing-this-again

Thanks for voting i know this is a hard question since every steel has its pro's and con's.

what's the point to this?

You changed this and got rid of the steel I and 3 other guests voted for. CPM Cruwear/PD#1/Vascowear/Z wear

D2

...I pick most popular vote on and what you guys commented on in the last one and made a new poll hopeful this well please you.

Aslo new spyderco one
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...derco-Do-to-popular-demand-i-doing-this-again

I'm curious what you are basing the claim in the SpyderCo polls
DO TO POPULAR DEMAND I'M DOING THIS AGAIN

Has somebody told you these polls are popular? Or are you surmising they're popular to others because they're popular with you? With over 18,500 active members in Blade Forums your last GKD poll got 133 votes, 32 voted for M390. That's not exactly "Popular". But maybe you could start a poll about what a small percentage of Blade Forums regulars believe the reason your Polls are popular are (??)

I didn't find the Zoolander "Blue Steel" on the poll so I voted for my second favorite 3V. ;)

To cover all of the steels you will have to do 2 polls. List half the steels in one poll and the other half in the other poll, and provide instructions for people to vote in one poll or the other but not both.

Dear god no. Then we would have 4 polls on the same subject, all flawed. I think the take away here is it is hard to poll such a broad subject. Best to just discuss the topic.

Back