New custom knife builder!

I think you can see the model number on the blade ends in 0 so that's a full size but you'd like to think the mini will be included too just like the Barrage and Grips.

In all honesty i didn't think that would be one to get the custom service, but glad it is. I thought the bugout would get there before the crooked river.

I just want to know what other knives will be included in the custom knives section!!

It's live now. Full size only. Neat new configuration process. I'll sit this out and watch the fun until the mini is added.

G10 or wood handle choices. Wood is 60 dollars cheaper.

Getting to change the hardware is neat but not for that extra price.

Excellent!
Thanks for the heads up OP, I've been looking at this model for a long time and needed the motivation to pull the trigger.
A couple of years ago I had a customized piece to pair with my S&W 629 stainless with rosewood grips and like an idiot I sold it.
This will be a decent replacement for range days.
The satins and greys will match well enough although I opted for the brass pivot collar.
Now the 3 week or so wait....:)
LJcH7kx.jpg

In all honesty i didn't think that would be one to get the custom service, but glad it is. I thought the bugout would get there before the crooked river.
Yeah I didn't see that one coming either. I sure hope the bugout is next. Maybe a mid-year surprise?:)

Slick setup on the new custom shop.
Excellent!
Thanks for the heads up OP, I've been looking at this model for a long time and needed the motivation to pull the trigger.
A couple of years ago I had a customized piece to pair with my S&W 629 stainless with rosewood grips and like an idiot I sold it.
This will be a decent replacement for range days.
The satins and greys will match well enough although I opted for the brass pivot collar.
Now the 3 week or so wait....:)
LJcH7kx.jpg

I love how it looks plain like that with the subtlety of the brass pivot color. I'm going to sit back and wait for Shot show to see what craziness comes out....... I'll most likely customize one similar to this with a deep carry or standard clip. Let us know how you like it!!!!!

Slick setup on the new custom shop.

I love how it looks plain like that with the subtlety of the brass pivot color. I'm going to sit back and wait for Shot show to see what craziness comes out....... I'll most likely customize one similar to this with a deep carry or standard clip. Let us know how you like it!!!!!

Shot Show
dDEsBm6.jpg

I’m still waiting on a Bugout in carbon fibre. I would be all over that.
I'd be over CF anything, CR, Grip, Bugout. I'm very tempted to order one of these CR's right now and have custom cf scales made for it.

I would be too. Mine was $260 with G10 grips though. I can't justify that, unfortunately.
Mine too. That's a bit much, for an extra $60 dollors for the g10 option, that's why im thinking getting the wood scales then ordering custom scales.
Besides the g10 thing though, the prices are actually really good on the CR in the custom shop compared to what standard production sells for. Its closer to the street price then the grips.

EDIT: just went back to the site and they jacked the price up. The one i wanted originally went from $250ish to over $300. No thanks.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

We are experiences issues on the Custom Knife Builder pricing. We apologize, we are working around the clock to resolve these issues. Thank you for your patients.

-Benchmade

Back