New Fire Kit concept

Well theres something else on the " to buy list "
Does it ever stop !!!

Nice attention to detail with threads on both sides of compass :thumbup:

The whole kit is modular in design so you can add tubes, add an extra compass, add a firesteel, whatever. We may sell individual replacement components for this one once we are up and running with the regular production.

It looks to be more pocket-able (more comfortable in your pocket at least) than the original kit.

That would be great. :thumbup:

This is very cool! I've always admired the firesteel systems that have the ability to store the rod inside, but those always lack any sort of storage for tinder/whathaveyou. This one gives you the best of both worlds!

I still love my firekit but I'll definitely add this one to my pack!

I like the next gen. design of this. It seems to me that a good bit of Jute twine could be wrapped inside for tinder storage and maybe even some wax covered strike anywhere matches cut to fit.

What is the likelihood that the endcap with the button compass will/could have enough recessed space to jam a PJ cotton ball or two into it?

I'm in. Just picked up an original kit and was blown away at the coolness. So was my 5 year old, who just learned how to strike a steel and burn stuff and in the process of learning about directions.....which is why I am in the market for something of my own.

I'll be buying two. It would be nice to offer the compass module in blaze orange.

Back