• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Graham - Outstanding Dealer

I bought a beautiful Al Mar Nomad, from New Graham last week. All I can say is, I wish I had purchased knives from them sooner. They have a good customer for life.They are the berries!

My last order from New Graham was lost by UPS. Tracking was screwed, UPS investigation was closed because their customer service lost claim. I received e-mail from UPS that I already received and acknowledged. Complete UPS mess.
NGK went far beyond their responsibilities to help me. Nicest people, outstanding service.

Agree 100% on NGK. A week ago Friday I wanted to order a pair of Benchmade 556 Mini-Grips: One for a present, one for me. Turned out there was only one in stock :(. But wait: Upon calling I find they have three on-order that were supposed to arrive that day or Monday. Apparently they arrived that day, because later that day I receive the shipping notification. NGK received them in, turned around and got my order out the same day. Outstanding!

That was my fourth order from NGK, and every experience has been exemplary.

I've bought from New Graham several times, and they've always been first-rate in my book.

I ordered from New Graham knives and was thoroughly happy with the service and the product. Sent my order in late Monday night and received it by Thursday morning. I will be happy to do business with them again

Yeah I know a little late to the party as usual. However just completed my umpteenth NGK purchase (Kershaw Onion Needs Work). Great as always, in fact never anything but a great experience.
Cheers,
Rob

Just received my first order from New Graham Knives through their website. Good prices and great services!

With Aloha,

Clarence

I know first hand that the folks there go well beyond the call.
We are fortunate to have folks of that type of quality to work with.

I just received a Harsey T1 and a Spyderco Micro Dydad from New Graham. THe service and communication were fantastic. Thank you for the knives and thanks also for the bandaids.

-TyMathews

Just the other day I changed an order on them right befoe it shipped and they not only made the change with no problem but upgraded the shipping from 3 day to 2nd day in their dime so it would still get to me in the same amount of time. They rock

Any day now I will receive my 6th order (12th knife) from NGK. They have always been an absolute joy to deal with.

They are one of the few online dealers that do not charge an outrageous amount of money to ship to Canada, and they often tighten the pivot right up to help them get through customs. If you are a fellow Canadian, I thoroughly recommend them!

Today I sent NGK an e-mail to ask when they might be receiving more of a knife that was out of stock. I got a reply 4 minutes later!

NGK is one of the best priced dealers out there. In terms of service alone, they are the best.

They are a top notch vendor. I've dealt with NGK several times over the years and I've recieved nothing but great prices and great service from them.

NGK has always been my no.1 dealer. I look elsewhere only if I can't get it at NGK.

I've been trying to log on to their website for a while now and haven't been able to find it again. Are they still in business?
Jim

Back