• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Graham - Outstanding Dealer

I'd also like to pass the good word on New Graham. Outstanding service and quick delivery. I've placed a handful of orders with them over the last couple of months and have been very satisfied. Highly recommended. :thumbup:

+1!! Just got a ZT 0350 TS from New Graham. Couldn't ask for quicker shipping or better service! The pack of bandaids in the box was a nice (and, as it turns out, useful touch!).

I will be doing business with new graham in the future.

Just received my Eyes Sebenza from New Graham, never dealt with them before but this won't be the last time. Excellent customer service and personable people to deal with. They actually held the knife for a few days so the funds could transfer to my bank account. Called and placed the order with Mike and we ended up talking football for a few minutes on the side of purchasing the knife lol. Thanks New Graham, keep up the good work! LOVE THIS KNIFE BTW :D

Just completed first pre-order with New Graham knives. No money was charged until the blades were en-route, and they arrived almost overnight! Excellent service.

I placed an order for two of the sprint run brown pm2's on Saturday, afternoon west coast time, and the knives were here on Wednesday. I think there are 4 emails from them in my email box, a confirmation and thank you, a couple saying that the order was processing, and a delivery one.

Got a serious kick out of the band aid dispenser, too.

I was disappointed when I saw they weren't a bf retailer and I wouldn't be able to let people know about these guys, then searched and found this thread. NGK deserves all the praise they get. Awesome mom and pop online store!

I just had my first transaction with NG.I ordered Wed. & it shipped the same day.Got it today(Fri).
Excellent updates,communication,very well packaged,couldn't be happier!:thumbup:

The band-aid dispenser was a nice touch too!:)

Yeah..... I will pile on here. First time customer - picked up the Spyderco Yojimbo 2. A very good price on a knife that's selling out where ever you look online. Ordered it Monday and it arrived Wednesday. Outstanding transaction all around.

New Graham has knives you may not find in stock elsewhere.They ship fast.Mike and Annie are very nice people,should you have a question.I highly recommend them!:):thumbup:

New Graham Knives is smarter than I am.

They said that I'd need some bandages, and I thought I wouldn't.

I hate it when that happens.

Driving down Rt. 460 in West Virginia, on my way to visit my wife's aunt near Princeton, WV. A white pick-up truck with Virginia plates passes me with a NEW GRAHAM KNIVES window decal on the back. Hummmmm... maybe they're nearby, I think to my self. I do a quick search on my iPhone and sure enough, New Graham is only 20 minutes away. Drive over to Bluefield, Virginia and stop in the store.... I'm stunned. They've got a sh*tload of knives on display and the store is NICE !!!!! Almost all are factory blades, but they've got a great selection. Look around, check out all of the display cases and finally decide on a new FENIX light and a New Graham T-shirt. Nice folks & great selection. If you're in the area, check them out...

Have done business with them for years, wanted to make a vacation out of a trip to see their store, and Luray caverns, last year. Gonna try again for this year.

Just checking to see if our friends in Bluefield have their heads above the snowline. Michael, Hope you are all well. Kevin Fox, Tucson

Honestly if I heard a complaint about NGK I would call the person a liar. This is one great company with stand up employees. I try to post ever time I see a thread about them because they are that good to deal with.

New Graham Knives has supported BladeForums.com since they've been here. They are a truly outstanding dealer, and I've yet to hear a customer complaint. Here's a sample of some of their feedback, compiled by Ed T:

Just another thanks to all that have posted here. It is humbling (gives Annie the big-head tho) ;-)
Head above snowline...got 14" + but temps have been in mid-30s so it is slowly going away.
Folks up north on the coast got it much worse.
Regards, Mike

Mike you are the lucky guy. Your Annie is the treasure.
I love my ZT561, Damascus Caly and CF Dodo :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
New Graham again! Annie, Mike and their crew are all top notch. Got a Lannys Clip and Starmate, great service. Even let me pay in installments. Thanks again!

Back