New knife rumors: 2019 SHOT show

I would happily make peace with poorly lit photographs if they would make more things worth photographing these days o_O
ZT had some great knives last year. 0393 and 0470 for example.

But yeah, this is uh, interesting? Taking a note from Benchmade on the pocket rocket i guess.

Benchmade DLC and a new grind for the 550 series, more shameless money grabs from ZT by making the same model in different color combos, a new batch of Chinese made Kershaw junk knives that are a shadow of the quality they once were.

Well I got 2/3!

Still waiting on that DLC 550...

ZT had some great knives last year. 0393 and 0470 for example.

But yeah, this is uh, interesting? Taking a note from Benchmade on the pocket rocket i guess.

I don't think when people asked for more <3" blades that they meant 1.8", but oh well. 0022 actually looks nice, just way too small for me.

I don't think when people asked for more <3" blades that they meant 1.8", but oh well. 0022 actually looks nice, just way too small for me.
Yeah not my thing at all. But I'm sure theres a market with all the terrible knife laws floating around.

Would be cool if Buck did something else w the Marksman or used the lock on a second design.

my only guess is 2" is the limit for blade size in some places now... UK? Japan, and probably most places in California?

my only guess is 2" is the limit for blade size in some places now... UK? Japan, and probably most places in California?

Chicago and Boston spring to mind. 2.5" limits in place there and going a little under 2" guarantees that no matter how you measure it you're not gonna' get in trouble.

Back