New knives from Blade Show?

[video=youtube;VtC6W7n8nKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtC6W7n8nKc[/video]

BladeHQ posted a video showing their new models, apparently the comments section was so brutal on the last one about William's English that they got a BladeHQ employee to try and show off the new models. A lot of them look really attractive, I'm very excited for their lineup this year.

I really hate it when individuals make fun of someone else's accent. Try speaking one of the MANY dialects in China and I bet you they would be more than happy that you are trying. Anyways, that wasn't directed to you, just to the inconsiderate pricks that don't even speak another language and rather insult someone trying. Thank you for posting the video! Not really liking the new Cucchiara design, but the picture that Austonh posted look awesome.

I'm more excited about these knives than about any of the other production companies out there. The quality of the Kizer/Cucchiara collabs is phenomenal, and I'm guessing these will be the same.

I also heard from someone in the know at a fairly recent knife show (not Blade) that there may be a Mayo/Kizer collab in the works.

I'm more excited about these knives than about any of the other production companies out there. The quality of the Kizer/Cucchiara collabs is phenomenal, and I'm guessing these will be the same.

I also heard from someone in the know at a fairly recent knife show (not Blade) that there may be a Mayo/Kizer collab in the works.

I, for one, am more interested in the 2015 Kizer models then I am in ZT's newer offerings. A Mayo collaboration would be legit.

Anyone able to figure out the size of the Laconico that is modeled after the Jasmine? In hand it looked too big to be a 3" blade.

Anyone able to figure out the size of the Laconico that is modeled after the Jasmine? In hand it looked too big to be a 3" blade.

The Ray Laconico Small Jasmine has a 3.125" blade length. I'm hoping the Kizer Fortunado is more like a 3" blade but a 3.125" FFG blade is still very nice.

Just watched the blade hq video and as soon as I saw the Laconico colab I searched the forum for more info. These guys are killing it, and the best part is keeping their prices low unlike a few other Chinese manufacturers. Win win for us!

Yes, this is good news.

Good to see more custom makers doing collaborations with Kizer.

Just watched the blade hq video and as soon as I saw the Laconico colab I searched the forum for more info. These guys are killing it, and the best part is keeping their prices low unlike a few other Chinese manufacturers. Win win for us!

If Kane XL, Intrepid and Fortunado are priced around $200-$225 that'll be great.

Looks like some exciting new knives coming up soon. Keep them coming!

BladeHQ posted a video showing their new models, apparently the comments section was so brutal on the last one about William's English that they got a BladeHQ employee to try and show off the new models. A lot of them look really attractive, I'm very excited for their lineup this year.

Kizer Splinter looks very very well!
Best wishes from Poland!

Jarek

I love that top one.
Ray Laconico just posted this image on Instagram.

Top one is the Intrepid, bottom is the Fortunado. Both look pretty sick!

IMG_20150610_131904_zpsl3vudclo.jpg

I just bought a Splinter from Blade HQ, will probably make a post here on it when it arrives and I've handled it a bit.

I just bought a Splinter from Blade HQ, will probably make a post here on it when it arrives and I've handled it a bit.

Let us know. Slim, lightweight knives are always intriguing, and it seems like the price tag is darn good for what you're getting

Let us know. Slim, lightweight knives are always intriguing, and it seems like the price tag is darn good for what you're getting

I second this, I really like that knife. Impressive combination of features given the price. The blade to handle ratio is pretty incredible at .85, if BladeHQ's measurements are to be believed.

I second this, I really like that knife. Impressive combination of features given the price. The blade to handle ratio is pretty incredible at .85, if BladeHQ's measurements are to be believed.

Combine that with the fact that I already have a thing for wharncliffes and I could easily see myself laying down the money for that piece.

Can't wait for the review; I am waiting for the Intrepid and Fortunado. Hopefully those two will be around the same price as the Dorado's.

Looks like the Laconico collabs are based on his Bear and Fossmine models.

I actually had a better time understanding the broken english with the last video.

Auston should have one in his hands for a review in the next couple of days....

Back