• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New @ New Graham

Sam, Dave is correct. We currently have (1) NL1 and (3) 710D2 in stock.
Mondays are a real busy shipping day (with the weekend) but orders in by 2PM Eastern usually ship same day.
Regards, Mike

Its ok if you can't, but is there any way that you could hold the NL1 and the 710D2 satin plain edge for me?

Will do....put a note in the comment field that I am holding the knives for you in my office.
Thanks, Mike

Any idea on the rest of the spyderco 2K7 lineup? You used to have some kind of 2006 release schedule, and I would love to see a similar thing for 2007. Specifically Samaritan or Citadel.

Thanks!
Phil

Hey Mike, do you maybe still have some Spyderco FRN Endura's 3/SE left in some dark corner?:confused:

I'm really interested in those.

Your site says they're sold out.

Superduty...they are nice!. The Project I PE is on order. Not sure when they will arrive tho...
Phil, Webmaster compiled the list last year. I'll see if I can get him to do it again.
D3...just checked all the dark corners....no Endura IIIs to be found, sorry.
md

Thank you for the knives sir! They are absolutely amazing and both are bigger and better than I expected. Customer service was outstanding.

One quick question...do you know when you are getting the Fallkniven S1 with the leather sheath back in stock?

--Superduty, sorry for the delay in answering...DVDs are ordered, should be in our next CRK shipment.
--Brownie, Leather sheathed variants of Falkniven have been hard to get. Seems like Kydex and Zytel are much easier to find. We have them ordered.
Just waiting now.
md

AJ, et.al. Byrd Flatbyrd PS are in stock. Pic up in a day or two.
BY16PS is the item number.
Very thin knife, no pocket clip. Nice matte gray finish. Interesting modified frame lock, similar to Spydercard. This actually reminds me of the Spydercard, just smaller and easier to carry. Good job.
md

Tom, Kowabunga dude.....
D3, I have not heard a ship date....no invoice yet, so they are not on the road....sorry.

Upgrading server for second time in six months. It's y'alls fault and I thank you for it. We will be transfering to new servers late tonight(Wednesday) through Thursday. There will likely be spotty outages of our site during this time if all goes well. If things don't go well.....well, let's not think of that.
Please bear with us.
md

Back