• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New @ New Graham

We did some server upgrades and move last night about 4am, for the next 24-48 hours website access may be sporadic and e-mails will be late coming through, but when its all done the site should be faster loading and more reliable and ready for some other new things to make it better over the next month. Thanks

AJ, et.al. Byrd Flatbyrd PS are in stock. Pic up in a day or two.
BY16PS is the item number.
Very thin knife, no pocket clip. Nice matte gray finish. Interesting modified frame lock, similar to Spydercard. This actually reminds me of the Spydercard, just smaller and easier to carry. Good job.
md

Hey mike how are yah

Are u getting the plain edge any time soon. I just wanted to get everything at once and wanted to know would you also have the Cold steel escrima sticks and the price please, and can you ship balisong trainers to Canada. thank you and take care

aj

My list is getting bigger and bigger cause of newgraham :D

Hi Michael, my first contact with ngk. Any Emerson CQC 14 SF PE to be added into your stock at all?

AJ, plain edge has not shipped to us from Golden. Not sure when they will have them ready. Will check on the Escrima sticks. My understanding is the Bali Trainers are OK since it is not a 'live' blade. But, I expect it is at the descretion of the Customs Agent...so there would be a risk of confiscation.
NightOwl, if they are available in the pipeline we will get a few in stock for your consideration.
Thanks, Mike

AJ, plain edge has not shipped to us from Golden. Not sure when they will have them ready. Will check on the Escrima sticks. My understanding is the Bali Trainers are OK since it is not a 'live' blade. But, I expect it is at the descretion of the Customs Agent...so there would be a risk of confiscation.
NightOwl, if they are available in the pipeline we will get a few in stock for your consideration.
Thanks, Mike

thanks eh mike

aj

KTK, looks like they are back to the regular price now...sorry,,,they were on sale for a good long while.
Cy, we are out of stock now (as I rekon you know)...if our distributors have them they will be back in stock by the weekend.
md

Cy, the 1476BP is in stock now...thanks.
Whitey, our distributors told me today they have not received them. We will get 'em as soon as we can.
AJ,,,plain edge arrived today in the Flatbyrd...
md

Hey thanks mike is it okay if i call to place the order. plus any news on the escrima stick. take care

aj

aj, glad to take your call. I dropped the ball on the stix...forgot to ask. Will do better, sorry.
md

AJ, stix on the road...should be here end of the week.
GB, no word on JDII...the 710 series has been slow in shipping. No reliable ETA, sorry.
md

SharpNJ....we will not likely see the Deja Voo for some time yet. Without getting this started again, BM feels we are "not the type of dealer they want selling their product" (direct quote from Doug Pettis, BM North American Sales Manager, June 2006). So we wait. I apologize. We will have them in stock as soon as possible.
md

Back