New stuff from Kershaw

I've been sittin' on a bunch of new Kershaw info and since SHOT began today, it's safe to start flappin' my gums about this stuff

Recue Blur and aluminum Leeks.

Rescue Blur features a rounded tip 440A drop point blade with partial serrations. Standard aluminum handle as found on the regular Blurs, complete with the Trac-Tec inlays. Tungsten carbide glass breaker is set into the butt of the handle.

Aluminum Leeks feature anodized patterns. Color choices are red and black, black and blue, and white and black.

K.O. Splinters!!

3" AUS-8 blades.
Chinese Quince wood or ano aluminum scales

Sorry dudes...no SS on this one.

Tactical Blur and Rescue Blur again.

Sorry for the quality of the images...all I have to go on is a PDF file from my contact at Kershaw....except for the very first photo of which I took.

Presenting, the Kershaw Ken Onion Storm. Available in both 3 and 3.5 inch blade lengths. Steel is Sandvik 13C26 stainless. Integral locks with steel handles and Trac-Tec grip tape inlays.

Sorry guys....again, no Speed Safe on this one.

Can you say......Clad Blade???

This is a unique folder from Kershaw. Blade has a VG-10 core with sides of 420J2. San mai type construction. 2 7/8 inches in length

Bolsters are mokume-like with 10 layers of 410SS, 5 layers of copper, and 4 layers of brass.

Handles are Chinese Quince wood, with pocket clip.

This concludes our tour of the new Kershaw stuff for 2004. Pricing info I will have shortly after SHOT [hopefully] so if anyone's interested, just give a shout out in this thread.

Love those Storms and I dig the new blade shape on the Blur!! Thanks for the update

Clad Blade. . . :eek:

Glad to see you outta solitary confinement and back with the general population. ;) :D

Thanks for sharing ! :)

The Blur looks like it was made for the new rescue blade shape. Very nice tool. The Storm should be a real winner, too.

Hey dex.

I got a blur with 5 X's on the side of the blade and no other markings. Does that mean anything or do all blurs come like that?

Originally posted by sunnee
Hey dex.

I got a blur with 5 X's on the side of the blade and no other markings. Does that mean anything or do all blurs come like that?

I'm not sure, never heard of any Blurs coming out of the factory marked like that. If you wish, give Kershaw a ring at 1.800.325.2891 and ask for customer service. They might know. Sorry I can't help!

;) I just bought a few Kershaw Shun knives from Chef Depot and got a free granton edge messermeister boning knife tossed in to sweeten the deal. The knives are truly amazing. I searched the net and these guys had the best prices, check it out... www.chefdepot.com/kershaw.htm
Giovanni

Back