• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad New thief in the game. CrazyMFVillain ( Ryan Ebbers, Ryan James )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telephone harassment is a crime.

Calling Mom at a reasonable hour to politely give her the news on sonny-boy's latest crimes is not telephone harassment. There is no "legal recourse" for such a call.

If she is a responsible person, she will want to know.

Seems like she doesn't really care as he is still doing it.

Or perhaps it's not something she can control. My parents had little to no control of my activities when I was living with them. This isn't to say I was in trouble..but they had zero control of my adult life.

True, but 5 guys call about getting swindled by my son I would be talking to him.

Assuming that your family is in good shape, that would probably work. I have known many families that don't have that kind of relationship any longer.
Just pointing out the obvious that what works for a tight knit family can fail to achieve the same results in a family that just isn't that close.
Take for instance this fine example in this here post. Seems to have a history of problems with the law. That just doesn't seem that parental control was a big part of their life. Consequences really don't look like they mattered much. Either way, contacting family may or may not achieve the results you want.

Assuming that your family is in good shape, that would probably work. I have known many families that don't have that kind of relationship any longer.
Just pointing out the obvious that what works for a tight knit family can fail to achieve the same results in a family that just isn't that close.
Take for instance this fine example in this here post. Seems to have a history of problems with the law. That just doesn't seem that parental control was a big part of their life. Consequences really don't look like they mattered much. Either way, contacting family may or may not achieve the results you want.

Exactly. If they didn't teach him better as a child, I wouldn't expect them to get much results now.

FWIW- I was scammed on Archerytalk (sold a bow and the kid reversed charges later) anyway, I found Mommy and Daddy's info.... Sent a nice informative letter and was OVERNIGHTED a postal money order for the ammount plus a little extra. So it might help to contact the parents.

Smart move to find it and contact privately. Glad it worked out for you.

I know I’d like to know if it was my son. But we cannot know what the family relationships are.
So I would definitely give mom a call, be polite and respectable......but let her know what is going on with her son.
Joe

Telephone harassment is a crime.

Calling Mom at a reasonable hour to politely give her the news on sonny-boy's latest crimes is not telephone harassment. There is no "legal recourse" for such a call.

If she is a responsible person, she will want to know.

He changed his name again.

Screenshot_2017-11-05-21-57-23.png

Screenshot_2017-11-05-21-57-57.png

James wallus
And ig name steel_slave

More often than not, young people who are getting their feet wet in criminality have parents that are AT LEAST as bad.

Screenshot_2017-11-06-14-02-02.png

Apparently price price baby is not his gf if that's really true. She sold him that, so she has probably been scammed by him.

There was a pic of him with his mother on his IG but I didn't think to screen shot it at the time and since then he's blocked me.

Price price baby has a pic of Nick Price/Sean Peyton Quiddy, but she's not him....... ;)

Thanks bro! That piece of shit almost had me on one of his old accounts. I blocked him then. He just started following me again with this one!

He followed me on ig the other day I remembered this thread and blocked him right away.

He keeps coming back because no one's successfully filed suit against him. If no legal action, he will continue with this escapade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back