New to Busse / Kin Family - New Pics!!

Really like that ASH. Thanks for more pics. I can look at all of them.

Thanks, that’s a thinner ASH1 with the new forest green and jungle storm g10.
I know when members posted line up pics it always helped me figuring out blades to buy :)

Want to re-encourage everyone who has yet to visit the “unofficial” Busse Bad Mojo website to do so forthwith. Has been around for years, thusly more information and photos (!), on older model Busse knives.

PS - Great looking blades, Duramax. ASH1 used to be my favorite midsized Busse. Still like it - I currently have 15 of them - but lean now towards the SJTAC. It just looks so damn wicked. Also like that you can collect military stamped models of them like “Embrace the Suck.@

Last edited:
SARSquatch...Nice. And they don’t come around that often. The hunt is filled with frustration and joy. Always looking for an original DSF, and Tali Whacker.

Last edited:
Want to re-encourage everyone who has yet to visit the “unofficial” Busse Bad Mojo website to do so forthwith. Has been around for years, thusly more information and photos (!), on older model Busse knives.

PS - Great looking blades, Duramax. ASH1 used to be my favorite midsized Busse. Still like it - I currently have 15 of them - but lean now towards the SJTAC. It just looks so damn wicked. Also like that you can collect military stamped models of them like “Embrace the Suck.@

Thank you, I wish I could settle on just one favorite lol :) I do really like the SJTAC but then the Axe Hammer came around and boy I really like the edge / grind on that one :) Guess for me it’s the SFNO that knife just still pulls me in.

Thanks. AXE Hammer is a SJTAC variant. Favorite? I think the “rules” say that you can have several favorites. Happy Friday all.

My first Busse knife arrived today (SFNO). Was not prepared for how beefy and big it is. What an awesome blade. Love the color. Sorry for all the posts....just excited. This should be it for awhile (yeah...right...LOL).
Congratulations! The black & gray is an awesome looking color combo! :cool:

Your comment "Was not prepared for how beefy and big it is" - I have felt the same way more than once; I think part of the reason is that in most of the photos knives look smaller than actual size, so when we get them in hand it is a pleasant surprise.

There's no need to apologize for your excitement; it's good to see a new person in the forum who has similar interests.

"This should be it for awhile (yeah...right...LOL)" - :D, it never ends, except for what tuica tuica said about "time and money".

http://www.badmojo.net/ is an awesome site, and a great recommendation!

The ASH1 & SJTAC are two of my favorites! I definitely have a problem with too many favorites! ;):D

Back