New Update On Hanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in school, part time.

421681_4341962023005_1831766931_n.jpg

This pretty much says it all.

564665_490425180987335_2142637425_n.jpg

Cute picture! It's great that her friends are accepting and supporting.

best

mqqn

Great picture John. It was great to meet her when I stopped by. She's a real sweetheart. Continued prayers

They actually had a lady from the hospital go to her school to explain what is going on with Hanna. She brought a doll, and Hanna got to show the class how they draw blood and give her chemo on the doll.

Thanks for the updates John.
It sure is good that she gets to go to school,even if it's just a few hours.
Good to see her hangin' with her BFF too.

Hanna was a Warrior cheerleader last year.

NLYFA is having a "cheer for Hanna day" on Sept. 16 th. All of the girls will be wearing leukemia bows in their hair and the boys will be wearing shirts that show their support and orange duct tape on their shoes during the game that Sunday. Hanna will be there in her Warrior cheer uniform :) Can't wait to see all my fellow Warriors!!

Sounds like everyone is supporting her. That is fantastic.
She must be a heck of a kid.

great picture JK, nice to hear the community around ti is really trying to help out as well :)

John glad to hear all the kids are so understanding and they are doing so much with her. she is still in my prayers daily!

Great picture!

Glad to hear she is getting so much support. Family and friends are praying and giving good thoughts for her.

She is a sweetie, always in good spirits, and always smiling. Today Connie had to drive Hanna and Becky to the hospital for her treatments, their car has a cracked head and will be in the shop this week. Today is the long day, they left at 6 this morning, and won`t be home untill around 5. Starting in mid October she will have to stay at the hospital for anywhere from 24 - 72 hours for some type of treatments. We will keep Hayley here, and take her to school in the mornings and pick her up in the afternoons, then go to the hospital.

Hanna was admitted into the hospital earlier today due to a severe allergic reaction to one of her medicines. They are observing her overnight and hopefully she will be able to go home in the morning.

534285_4398986808589_1558840101_n.jpg

I'll say an extra prayer or two for her tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back