New Update On Hanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor little angel.

Got another knife sold today to Mick57 (thanks Bruce!) - that makes three - getting some more ready for sale - and I'll be bringing a few to the gathering for folks to look at, so bring some cash! ;^)

Give Hanna a big hug from us!

best

mqqn

sorry to hear that, my little girl has an allergic reaction going on right now as well, can't imagine that on top of cancer!

Heck of a time to find out she's allergic to something & I hope there's an alternative medication she can handle to take it's place.

Smokes up for Hanna.

It was something called peg, and within 10 minutes of taking it, she got hives, swelled up, and could not breath, so they gave her one of those epi pen shots, brought her right back to normal. They said it`s not uncommon, and they do have an alternate medicine to give her next week. Connie was there when it happened, they called me to pick up Dave and Hayley to bring them there (Dave had got home after they had to leave, and their car is in the shop, could not bring the semi there). We left the little car at the hospital for them to come home today, they spent the night, Hayley came home with us.

good to know the reaction was easily controlled.
Hannah & family are in my thoughts daily.

Hanna got to play with the dogs before they sent her home this afternoon.

530046_4401323307000_909865464_n.jpg

That's great news that she bounced back from that reaction!

Glenn

i've never been short on words, but i never quite know what to say to these updates. but please know that i am paying attention. thanks for the updates john. and, i will say that when i pray, i pray for hanna. God bless her.

-todd

i've never been short on words, but i never quite know what to say to these updates. but please know that i am paying attention. thanks for the updates john. and, i will say that when i pray, i pray for hanna. God bless her.

-todd

He said it better the I was going to, the ups and downs must be almost unbearable for all of you.

It was something called peg, and within 10 minutes of taking it, she got hives, swelled up, and could not breath, so they gave her one of those epi pen shots, brought her right back to normal. They said it`s not uncommon, and they do have an alternate medicine to give her next week. Connie was there when it happened, they called me to pick up Dave and Hayley to bring them there (Dave had got home after they had to leave, and their car is in the shop, could not bring the semi there). We left the little car at the hospital for them to come home today, they spent the night, Hayley came home with us.
I'm glad they got it under control as quickly as they did.

Glad Hanna recovers from the reaction to the mess. Still praying for her. She is one tough cookie!!

Poor little angel.

Got another knife sold today to Mick57 (thanks Bruce!) - that makes three - getting some more ready for sale - and I'll be bringing a few to the gathering for folks to look at, so bring some cash! ;^)

Give Hanna a big hug from us!

best

mqqn

Thank you Andy.
Bruce

If I`m not mistaken, Mick57 bought a Keychain Companion from me a long, long, time ago, when I was first starting out part time.

Glad she is home John. I can't even imagine how hard it is and what a emotional roller coaster.

It's great that she has such a wonderful group of family and friends around her.
Having a good support group has to be a huge help.

I am just now seeing this for the first time. John I'm so sorry that Hanna has to deal with this. In Zion is one of the best cancer treatment centers in the US.

I pray she surprises everyone and comes out of this with a clean bill of health.

Glad to hear that there will be an alternate medicine...as posted above, the ups and downs are gut wrenching for those of us that have become attached to Hanna.

Who is the point of contact for knife donations now?
I deleted my PMs.
Thanx,
Pete

Glad to hear that there will be an alternate medicine...as posted above, the ups and downs are gut wrenching for those of us that have become attached to Hanna.

Who is the point of contact for knife donations now?
I deleted my PMs.
Thanx,
Pete
That would be me Pete.
I'll be listing a couple more this evening aamof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back