New ZT/Hinderer Flipper is Coming!!!0560/0561

. I canceled a preorder that I had been expecting since last Christmas to get myself on another list for the 0551 and have the funds for it. I really like the new zt stuff, my 0350cb is getting lonely. I was hoping to see a pic of the flipper today. :(

my turn:

IMG00064-20110220-1918.jpg

IMG00065-20110220-1918.jpg
Info on the scales :)

Hey, if you guys post info on the new knife, some people who would otherwise buy a few cheaper knives will decide to save their money for the new ZT. Win-win for ZT and the consumer, right?

This was confirmed on another post by Rick and Thomas!
Let's start the wish list. For me as follows:
1. 4" Stonewashed Blade
2. Stonewashed D2, M4, Vanex 35 or cpm 3v steel.
3. XM 24 style with ZT beef.
4. I like the looks of the Hinderer Fatty Blade.
5. Desert Tan and Black G10 combo for the scales also a textured carbon fiber scale would be nice for a sprint run.

Reeek, jump in here buddy and share your thoughts. :)

Alpha

Ps Rick or Thomas any teaser pics?

haha I'll take 10

Damn, I was trying to avoid coming into this topic, cause it would just make the wait harder...

Please let the blade be stonewashed and at least 3.5".

saw this thread:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9152754#post9152754

and offered to buy just the scale. a few pm's later, we agreed on the commission of a new scale, with minor changes to the cutout.

all ti, bead blasted. perfectly matches the lock side scale (to my untrained eye) with the thickness and beveling.

iirc, he took a few orders, but i can't say if he wants to do any others.

MORIMOTOM,

How does the modified scale work for opening for you? Glad to see a pic of it assembled!

Bill

MORIMOTOM,

How does the modified scale work for opening for you? Glad to see a pic of it assembled!

Bill

hey bill!

its perfect! one "problem" i had with the stock scale and the placement of the jimping, was it was too close to the edge. so i had to be real careful when disengaging the lock, and nipped myself a couple times.

with the new scale, i can access the lock further down and further away from the edge. far more user friendly for me.

wouldnt it be cool to get those extra scales right from Rick Hinderer Knives? ;)

Rick

Back