New ZT/Hinderer Flipper is Coming!!!0560/0561

Yea,that may be so but I'm thinking having a Hinderer/ZT collaboration knife with the option of putting a Hinderer scale on it would be pretty cool!:)

BTW, I havent had a chance to talk with Thomas about any other releases on the new flipper! But, I just know you guys are going to love it!!

Rick

I'd like a Ti scale with that awesome Hinderer XM texture, with a nice Ano'd finish...SICK!:D

Did you like the scales I posted? Just curious. I know you work Carbon Fiber but have you done any mixed color G10 like the tan and black?

You have me pumped and my wife mad. I keep looking at my Iphone for updates on the two threads. LOL!:D

Is there another thread about this flipper?

I was referring to the 0551, not with your new flipper. If you're also doing a scale collab with the 0551 then wow, you're the man. :D

Wasn't intending on stepping on your toes, Rick. Love your work :thumbup:

Take care.

Yes, I ment that the extra scale idea is with the 0550/0551....no problem!

I said something about that over on the other thread about the 0551....maybe we should leave discussion about it over there so that people dont get confused...this thread is about the new flipper collaboration..

Yes, I seen your scale..very nice...and yes I work with the multi color layer g-10

Rick

Yea,that may be so but I'm thinking having a Hinderer/ZT collaboration knife with the option of putting a Hinderer scale on it would be pretty cool!:)

BTW, I havent had a chance to talk with Thomas about any other releases on the new flipper! But, I just know you guys are going to love it!!

Rick

My, oh my - this is killing me...

I thought I'd need two - but thinking now I'll need three or four. Time to start saving up.

Is there another thread about this flipper?

No, I was refering to the 0550 thread and this one. :)

I'm pumped about this! I have the 0551, I'm down for 1-2 0550's now the option may come for custom scales from Rick!!! and the Flipper!!! If its a poor mans version of the XM-24 I will get 2 of these maybe three for sure. In other words I'll be pulling a Reeek! LOL!

I have two XM-18's, (one flipper and one non flipper) and an 0551. When the 0550 is released I'll buy one of those too.

What I don't have but would love to own is an XM-24. I really hope this new knife is a version of that model as it would be different enough to spark some real interest. I already have plenty of 3.5" bladed knives. Bring on the 4" version!

I think it's a great business idea too. I assume the CNC program is established and it wouldn't be that hard or expensive to provide us with a wardrobe for our ZT/Hinderer knives. I'll have the first three models released at this point :D . I'm already on a list for the Flipper ;)

Rick

I think it's a great business idea too. I assume the CNC program is established and it wouldn't be that hard or expensive to provide us with a wardrobe for our ZT/Hinderer knives. I'll have the first three models released at this point :D . I'm already on a list for the Flipper ;)
I want on the list. hahaha ;) Who started the list...

Back