New ZT?

The only sprint that would interest me would be a 0393ORBLK...maybe.

Hopefully it is something related to the 393, but I doubt it, oh, ZT, I wish you would take those stupid g10 strips off of the 393, only reason I have not bought one.

It could be worse--what did they do with the 0392, wasn't it around twenty-seven versions?

Not quite that many but still a lot. More than 5 less than 10. I think 4 in the standard blade shape, one bowie and two wharncliffs. At least 4 too many in any case.

Thumb disc and no wave just confirms in my mind that it is a version of the firetac.

Edited to add—- I guess i was wrong!!! LOL

Last edited:
The scale, ti side, and blade tip all look nothing like a firetac. It’s definitely something else.

Nothing wrong with the washers imo, but a thumb disc? I have a 620 and a 630 and I can’t open those without 2 hands. So it’s gotta have a wave or a flipper too, right?

Someone on that post said it looked like an Emerson Viper custom. It really does. I don't think this is a Firetac.

Ehh I'm not going to bother with it. I'm mostly carrying my 0550 and thats enough ZT for me. Although if it wasn't a flipper and not carbon fiber or a framelock I would be interested.

Back