NFL Playoffs.....Who do you like?

Garth Reckner

Who is everybody cheering for?

Me I am a Niners fan. I know, Ohio guy, Niners fan????

I have followed them since Joe Montana was throwing to John Taylor and Jerry Rice. Still have a Jerry Rice jersey somewhere however I fear it may be a bit on the small side.

Just curious who your team is?

Was just looking at all of these lanyards and realized I can support pretty much any team and I have their colors. Sorry mindless rambling I guess. These are the things I think about when it is too crappy to leave the house thanks to the snow.

Time for a few drinks since I am not going anywhere today.

Garth

SEAHAWKS!!

im really looking forward to watching the 49ers and packers game today though.

I'm a Browns fan.....so I've always had a secondary playoff caliber team to cheer for, lol. I adopted the Packers when Cleveland was gone for a few years, so I'll probably go with the Packers this year. Wouldn't mind seeing the Colts make a big run either.

Who do I like?....the Panthers. who do I think will be in the SB...the Seahawks vs. Broncos

I'm especially pleased that the Steelers are watching from home this year. Yes this is what us Browns fans have been reduced to, cheering for the misfortune of the Steelers, :)

Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY but the Packers. I absolutely hate the Packers.. Everyone and their dog is a Packer fan anymore, I'm so sick of hearing about Packers this, Packers that.

Grew up a niners fan (Rice =greatest ever) but being a hoosier at the bar quite often, it was kinda hard not rootin for the colts and peyton. Having rooted for the colts so long, main reason Peyton, cant help but root for him and his Broncos now. If the colts end up playin him, and winning again, I would be ok with it. More a fan of a good game then anything. With that go niners up 6-0,,,,,,, fudge, now tied, @&$@"$$" Rodgers and Nelson : (

I'm a huge Bengals fan but that didn't work out to well. Guess I'll have to root for Indy now.

Seahawks I hope! Been following them since 1976. But wary of the Broncos...Cheers.

Back