NFL Playoffs.....Who do you like?

Colts hopefully, if they can pull a win out of their ars like that....hopefully they can go all the way

If not them, then the Broncos and Peyton. And if that's the case, I hope Peyton gives Irsay the finger

I hope Tom Brady and Bill Belichick get frost bite :)

My team is the Falcons, but man did we stink it up this year.

Other than them I usually pull for the underdog unless its the Cowboys. I could never pull for the Cowboys.

As far as the playoff teams...
I would like to see the Saints and Broncos in the Super Bowl, with the Saints winning it. Really like Brees and P. Manning.

Seahawks VS Bronco's for Super Bowl, gotta go--Seahawks.
Denver is tough, but the dynasty must die.

I'm a Niners fan, but I don't recall a playoff with so many interesting teams in it as this year. That Chiefs Colts game was a trip.

Seattle/Denver or Panthers/Patriots ?

Love to see the Seahawk defense and the Denver offense go at it. I think it's the best matchup out there.

Panthers! The Panther defense is best is NFL. They SHOULD easily be undefeated if the offense would've been up to par in the early season!

Niners gonna feel the pain once again, just like a few weeks ago....:eek:

Would like to see the Seahawks and Niners play again. They each beat the other once this year so a third game would settle it.

Garth

My team didn't make it, but I think it will be Colts vs Seahawks. I would like to see the Colts take it.

Would like to see the Seahawks and Niners play again. They each beat the other once this year so a third game would settle it.

I'd love to see them play in the SuperBowl, but if they meet it will be in Seattle. The Niners have lost badly the last two visits up there.

Their offense has a real wordy scheme for their plays calls and they can barely get a play off without a delay of game penalty on a sunny day in their own stadium. It's been a problem for years.

Up in Seattle with all the noise, they just can't run their offense effectively half the time. They get a lot of delay of game penalties for five yards a pop that kills drives.

If they get past Carolina this week, they'll get another shot at it. Carolina beat the Niners 10-9 at Candlestick so it should be a nasty game.

Back