No Vacation! Starring Snark W. Griswold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody see the newly announced Benchmade Meateater? No dimensions yet, but it looks like it may be a thinner BK15 in stainless.
65iiBPe.jpg

4HOK4je.jpg

There for quite awhile the ZT 0560 was THE folder to have among Beckerheads. I got mine after Moose and a few others showing theirs off at one of the gatherings. Great knife. Very stout. Lot of ZTs seem to find their ways into the hands of Beckerheads.
I had a big work related victory recently and treated myself to the 0562Ti. I can see why Beckerheads would like it. It is built like a tank...
IoEihJD.jpg

Seems the patio blocks I put on the grass at the old farm stead every year and take off the ground just over the grass every autumn need a $20,000 building permit according to one property inspector. As I increased or made a new "Building Foot Print". But after I put the blocks away I must of "Torn Down" the construction to avoid the permit fee. "Gee must of been those liberal "Let the Grass Free Range" groups that did it." I once wanted to snarkily reply.

My carport got approved unanimously this evening. Now we have to wait until Monday evening, when the city meets to review the recommendation. Should go through.
Congrats! That’s one huge load off your back :thumbsup::thumbsup: hopefully the rest goes as SMOOTH as the blades on my Becker’s :thumbsup::thumbsup: :p

Congrats! That’s one huge load off your back :thumbsup::thumbsup: hopefully the rest goes as SMOOTH as the blades on my Becker’s :thumbsup::thumbsup: :p
Thanks man, seems like forever since we filed for it. Cost me $380.00 just to get it approved. Still not official until monddy evening. That was close to twenty percent of material costs.

Thanks man, seems like forever since we filed for it. Cost me $380.00 just to get it approved. Still not official until monddy evening. That was close to twenty percent of material costs.
Yea, it’s a damm shame what Red Tape people got to go through. On the bright side it could have been worse :(. Glad you finally getting somewhere though :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Be so glad to get it built, so I can start on the deck, then, the man cave shed/workshop.

I bet ... I'm glad you got approved finally! I was thinking my luck would be about a week before they approved my plan a storm would roll through and destroy my truck or something.

That's why I was so anxious to get it put up. Had my new car for a week, and it hailed. Luckily, it was small enough that it didn't dent it.

That hail you get back there, uh, ya'll can have it. o_O
Several years back, was the worst hail I'd ever seen here. I was actually in the next town over, and wasn't in it, but when we got back to town, it looked like an eerie war zone. Thick hail, like snow on the ground, yet it was warm out, making it steam. The trees were mostly stripped of their leaves. Cars were beaten to death. Everyone had to have a new roof on their homes. Hopefully, we'll never have another that bad.

Several years back, was the worst hail I'd ever seen here. I was actually in the next town over, and wasn't in it, but when we got back to town, it looked like an eerie war zone. Thick hail, like snow on the ground, yet it was warm out, making it steam. The trees were mostly stripped of their leaves. Cars were beaten to death. Everyone had to have a new roof on their homes. Hopefully, we'll never have another that bad.
We get BB size once in a while :rolleyes: I would hate to see what golf ball size or even bigger would be like :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back