• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Nocturnal Knives Order

Figured it was worth mentioning that a member on one of my FB groups received a few knives from Nocturnal this past week.
So, still sending out knives to people while owing others for so long. The post was promptly deleted once everyone jumped on him.

Nocturnal is besides still making knives under that name. he is also using the name revtac_actual on instagram. I just had it confirmed with their colaborator m3_tactical. So just a heads up.

A pattern or practice of failing to supply paid-for property is criminal fraud or larceny by trick/deception in most states. Over a dollar amount, the crimes are felonies.

**I'm by no means a lawyer, just a regular Cookie Monster, going on what I know about NC law **

So, at least in NC, anything valued at $500+ that has been stolen, damaged, etc. is classified as a felony.
Based on the prices I've seen mentioned, if the same $$ amount applies in the maker's area...and/or the buyers (Not sure how that would work, really), then this (these?) maker(s) have committed a LOT of felonies.

Back