Off Topic Not even a snark-wide pandemic can keep us down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Warrior

Insane Viking
The wife just cut my hair for the first time in 3 months. Feels like I lost, 20, upwards of 30lbs of hair.

Haven’t had a hair cut in over a decade haha.
Anyone playing with cryptocurrency?
I’ve decided to invest a little, wish I did that 10 years ago

tanglediver

Gold Member
Mostly precious metals; fishing jigs, knives, guns, anvils, bench vises, hammers, axes, old trucks, ball bearings.

About 5 years ago I was on a trip to Seattle when I saw a vending machine that you could buy BitCoin at. Oldest son was pretty hyped about the stuff at the time, so I bought $5 or $10 worth. They gave me a printout with a username and password to a virtual wallet. It was legit.

Gave the info to Oldest son. He created his own virtual wallet and transferred the fraction of a coin into it. A few months later his phone died... With the account number and password in it...which he couldn't remember enough about to recover...

I guess I'm going to have to keep working rather than retiring to Easy Street anytime soon.

Xr6x

Gold Member
Saw a lot of smoke in the Becker department of smkw. Cough Cough Cough! :rolleyes:

Mostly precious metals; fishing jigs, knives, guns, anvils, bench vises, hammers, axes, old trucks, ball bearings.

Precious metals, stocks, having my own house, a bunch of tools... Haven't ventured into crypto. Currently I don't feel the need.

Edit: oh and firewood.

Last edited:
A year ago I asked a friend/mentor if I could borrow his lake cabin to commemorate/mourn my father who had passed the month before. He was generous enough to say yes.

This year I asked him if I could do it again for my mother who passed in June. He was once again generous and said yes.

However, this year he said he had a few trees that he had to cut down this summer and said he'd be glad for me to burn as much of the wood as I could /wanted by the 10` fire ring.

I'm glad help. :)

9SFWVwG.jpg

The horizontal piece is probably 15-16 inches in diameter.

I might be here a while. :)

The greeting party.

GOptuRx.jpg

GeofS

“Nostra-bladus”
Platinum Member
A year ago I asked a friend/mentor if I could borrow his lake cabin to commemorate/mourn my father who had passed the month before. He was generous enough to say yes.

This year I asked him if I could do it again for my mother who passed in June. He was once again generous and said yes.

However, this year he said he had a few trees that he had to cut down this summer and said he'd be glad for me to burn as much of the wood as I could /wanted by the 10` fire ring.

I'm glad help. :)

9SFWVwG.jpg

The horizontal piece is probably 15-16 inches in diameter.

I might be here a while. :)

The greeting party.

GOptuRx.jpg
I am sorry about the loss of both of your parents so recently. I hope your fortune changes and that 2021 bestows many blessings on you and your family.

The Warrior

Insane Viking
I kind of wanna get a knife with my birthday/Christmas money, but not sure what to get. That, and I need another knife like I need another hole in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Native XF ad, Below bottom BC