NOTABLE PAIRS : Only traditionals

I was going to quote all these awesome pairs, but there's just too many! Great knives all around.

This is my favorite pair:

1dDeoeol.jpg

I love everything about that knife. If I had to pick just one detail, that coping blade grind and swedge WOW :eek: Just an outstanding pair and the Pick with blade. Just an incredible knife, congrats

I love everything about that knife. If I had to pick just one detail, that coping blade grind and swedge WOW :eek: Just an outstanding pair and the Pick with blade. Just an incredible knife, congrats

That's not a pair Brad - more of a royal flush or a poker ;)
Another pair (slipjoint and FB, both custom made in the US):
Fausto
:cool:

Thanks fellas. Dandy looking Jack there Fausto;)

Late to the party, but I can only second everything already said about that pair, Brad.

And Fausto - that ebony sheepsfoot is beautiful simplicity. :thumbup:

Nicest custom I've ever seen Brad:thumbup: I saw your original thread and would never tire of looking at them;)

Whew! You guys have really upped the bar on the 'notable pairs'. Jaw dropping stuff there Brad and John.

Great knives and shots, thanks to all who posted. Couple of my favorite duos.
bosestaglannysclip1.jpg

boseswaybackduo1.jpg

@Paulhilborn... speaking of nicest customs. Wow, these leave me speechless! Incredible

@Chief... Beautiful. You win! Thanks for sharing! BTW, thank you for your service... a CMSgt really helped me early in my AF career when I was just a snot noise 2nd Louie! "Give'er the gun, hey!"

Here is my humble offering. (sorry for the same pics earlier) :foot:
25019F4B-D38D-4DD5-A235-E8DAFB864A85_zpse2lf49ee.jpg

9C47390D-34F4-4B68-A1C3-D0E8C39E3CB7_zpsioabidkt.jpg

Last edited:
These two are probably my most cherished for sentimental reasons.

IMO these are the two coolest ones I own.

A pair of old John Primble India Steel Work knives:
zv3nr8.jpg

a couple more old John Primbles:
2e50bag.jpg

a nice pair and I sent the top one to Old & in the Way:
15ge80o.jpg

another pair that got separated - the Ebony pen behind main went to Gunstock Jack in a trade:
70vz80.jpg

Just excellence all the way down these pages - Brad - WOW! Brett - WOW ! John - WOW!

Back