Notice!! A Black Jack!!

WoW !!!!! What a nice gift !!!

Just arrived this great one-blade Black Jack sent by his father :)
It's really a great knife, lighter than is brother .

49464372501_fdef5a5711_c.jpg

Thanks a lot Charlie to have sent me this one.
But its also a dangerous gift for my mental health o_O
I cant' use it because it's a collector , but it's a gift i will never sell it so I can use it, but it's a collector I cant' use it, but ......:confused::confused::confused:

Anyway thanks a lot Charlie :):thumbsup:

Â
Sorry to endanger your mental health, J-M!!:rolleyes:
Tough choice!! I know how that is!!:D
Glad you like it!!:)

WoW !!!!! What a nice gift !!!

Just arrived this great one-blade Black Jack sent by his father :)
It's really a great knife, lighter than is brother .

49464372501_fdef5a5711_c.jpg

Thanks a lot Charlie to have sent me this one.
But its also a dangerous gift for my mental health o_O
I cant' use it because it's a collector , but it's a gift i will never sell it so I can use it, but it's a collector I cant' use it, but ......:confused::confused::confused:

Anyway thanks a lot Charlie :):thumbsup:

Â

A beautiful knife, made all the better because it was a gift. Congrats JM. :thumbsup:

waynorth waynorth I dropped you a line earlier. Did you get it? I've been having some trouble with emails lately.

Out of curiosity and because I didn't see it in my quick scan of this thread - anyone have an idea how many Black Jacks were made?

Found what I think had to be the last Blackjack from a dealer on the web last night. Went to buy it this morning and gone :(

No matter how small the corner of the internet was, I wasn't lucky enough. Darn.

[EDIT]

It was still there, I have a new one headed my way!

Last edited:
Found what I think had found the last Blackjack from a dealer on the web last night. Went to buy it this morning and gone :(

No matter how small the corner of the internet was, I wasn't lucky enough. Darn.

There is at least one more still available from a Waynorth Dealer online. I just checked. The list of dealers is here: http://waynorthcutlery.net/dealers/

Start at the top and work your way down... it shouldn't take long to find it.

Back