Off to the courthouse

congrats murph -- PM me your address and i'll get you a condolences prize in the mail one of these days.

Thanks for the support guys! My dad and grandpa say a support group makes married life a little more bearable, good to know I have that here. We're packing for the trip to the Smokeys now. Jeff's cookout this afternoon and we'll leave for TN Sun morning. "It's a trap!", awesome!

Murph. Congratulations from myself and the missus. About time you got legit :D

Seriously, best wishes for all the happiness and mirth that you two together can forage for.

If you pass this way, give a shout, and I'll buy you a case of Yeungling for the honeymoon!

If you pass this way, give a shout, and I'll buy you a case of Yeungling for the honeymoon!

I may take you up on that....We're going to The Southern entrance for Smokey Mtns NP.

Thanks again fellas, we're in Kentucky now, headed off.

congrats, Murph! Hope you had a great weekend.

Proof that at least one woman likes Murph. Taken the day after his wedding.
9006205309_40fc10a911_b.jpg

Hopefully you live in a state where community property laws keep your property you owned before marriage seperate. Or 1/2 of all your knives become hers.......................

In my state, you have to keep that seperate property seperate. No co-mingling or it all becomes community properry. Keep your knives and guns in a seperate safe!

Just checking in. All's well, we're in Deep Creek(Bryson City), NC. Camping at the National Park area. Lots of hiking and knife play.

Back