Official Fan Club? Anyone?

Riz!

Platinum Member
So after seeing Sneltyr's FB group, I was thinking... The Busse guys are "Hogs", the Swamprat fans are "Rats", the Scrapyard dudes are "dogs", Becker fans are "Beckerheads", Bark River fans have the Bark River Knife Collectors Association.

Should we start a "club"? We could be "Survivors!". We could put clever nicknames in our signature lines. Going with the theme, Guy would be "GSO 1.0" !!!!!

Just for fun, nothing official, well maybe a little official. What say you?

Maybe we could create a sticky thread where the posting is limited to "I want to be an official Survivor!" And positive stuff about the blades, stories of their use, adventures, cool photos. We need a place to create an ALL POSITIVE vibe, good PR so to speak. It will help Guy generate business.

I have been a Survivor! since the very first pre-orders.

Anyone in?

Last edited:
I've had this same thought before. I know Guy's company and our subforum are pretty young and relatively small, but I think it would be cool.

I'm in!

EDIT: This is probably something we should get Guy's approval for, right?

I'm in!

Ps. Does this mean we have to vote someone off the "Island" every week? ;)

We have a special video clip for moments like this:

[video=youtube_share;_P31LkgGOPo]http://youtu.be/_P31LkgGOPo[/video]

Create a sticky where the first post contains the list with the Survivors! And their number. Then maybe a separate sign-up thread?

I'm relatively late to the Survive! brand compared to a lot of you guys, but have since bought 4 knives (soon more) and have really enjoyed dealing with Ellie and Guy, top notch people selling a top notch product. As such I'd like to give this thread a bump. I also don't know what to do to make this happen but I'd definitely be in!!

would be a group Id be willing to join ... I'm late to the party but once I got a chance to use one of their knives my Starter order will have 3 on the way and I can't wait. Great Idea.

I'm already fine with the two Survive! Knives groups already in Facebook.
I'm fine with the already six pages (and growing) here within the "Survive! Knives Manufacturers Forum"
Where there is already "stuff about the blades, stories of their use, adventures, cool photos." etc.

To answer you question: "what say you?", I personally am not interested, as all of the above suits me just fine.
But thanks for the proposal and asking our opinions.

Last edited:
D'oh! Well when put that way, I guess we already have it. I just wanted a reason to proclaim my love of Survive! Knives in my sig line

Back