Official Fan Club? Anyone?

I'm probably the least qualified person to speak on this, but what do we do next? Start assigning SURVIVOR! numbers?

Since we're the "inaugural class" do we still want qualifying parameters? I think a sticky listing members would be cool.

Cham, the way I see this, it wouldn't be another place to keep tabs on or a separate commitment it would be like a title that you hold.

EDIT: If we're going to throw numbers around I would like 3 or 8 or 53.

Silver needle, I agree with your "title to hold" idea. Thats really all I was thinking.

Riz, you have some good responses here. What do you think we should do next? I feel like you have some executive power. I'm only a member of one other group and I'm afraid if we don't have more direction my ideas will create pretty much a copy of that other fine group...

If we're just sticking with numbers maybe Guy would be 1 and Ellie 2 and the marine returning from college could be 3. I don't know if Guy would want to assign other honorary numbers. The gentleman who has the 7/7 named for him could be 7.... not sure if that is a weird or dumb idea.

Unless a board members vetos it, I'd still take 8.
Riverrunner is 16.
Who am I missing?

So, just throwing in a few numbers so I'm ready when the group takes off for real :) Based on post or person in I'd like 3 or 4, but silver is prob one of those, so then 3.5 is a nice number. ;) or 7, 8 or 21 whatever comes first and is not reserved. :)

We need to get some mods approval to create a sticky, or promote a new thread into a sticky. But I guess only Huy and Ellie have the admin rights already?

Back