• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Official Go Mike Wood Thread

Mike, which wood is it that turns more of an orange shade as it is exposed to UV.
Seems I remember you making that statement but I can't seem to locate where you said it .... :confused:
Thanks in advance..... :thumbup:

It's the obele. I said it in a thread previous to making the Official thread.

Chuck, I have your price in an email. I'll have to have it in two boxes, though.

Mike
Email received & replied to. :thumbup:
PayPal sent. :thumbup::thumbup:
Wait till you get your bigger boxes to ship..... :D ..... Seriously. ;)
No rush at all............
:thumbup:

I just picked up some Brazilian Cherry (Jabota) that I will be selling in 1x1.5x5" blocks, for $5 each. I also picked up some Quarter Sawn white oak with pretty fine grain that will be $2 per block.

I'll have these blocks ready by this coming weekend (hopefully sooner though)

Mike, Got the blocks yesterday. Very nice and professional. Thanks bro!

-frank

Mike, the second box got here today...... :confused: :D
Great wood also I might add... as has been all of yours..... :thumbup:
Thank you my friend, for the wood and the smooth deals...;)
chuck

PS/To any concerned.... Mike has some excellent wood and he does exactly what he says he will do... if not more!!! :thumbup:
Thanks again Mike !!!!

Thanks Frank and Chuck. I'm still confused about the boxes two days apart though.

mike, If i were to order a few blocks, could i get some slightly thicker ones? It says 7/8'' for the thickness and i am needing at least a full inch.

I'm still confused about the boxes two days apart though.

So was the lady at the post office......... :D

She was as dumbfounded as both you and me.

Two boxes mailed by you the same day, the same time, from the same place, to the same address, both Priority. Arrive two days apart......... :confused:

I even showed her the tracking info I printed out on both boxes Mike to prove it to her...... :D

Heck, I guess we should just be glad it got here at all.... :thumbup: ;)

Have a good one,

Got some more QS hickory, QS white oak, Jabota BLOCKS, regular hickory, and locust!

BarberFobic: The only thing I might be able to get is some deep red Jabota. The stuff I have now is not that way, but I might be able to pick some deep red jabota up. I'll check to see if there's anything else that is a red like that too.

Sawce: Emailed.

Okay, I have one large flat rate box, packed tightly with both exotics and homegrown leftover blocks. These can be from the end of the board, where it is too short, too thin, not good enough to sell, a few cracks, chipped corners, etc. Only $40 (shipped) for a LARGE box filled with wood. I'll get the weight in a little bit.

Back